Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The most important duty

keykorius

As i was saying yesterday, for some time i've been considering dedicating myself as a priest, in terms of placing satanism above all things in my life and dedicating my free time to spread satanism or to work in whatever project the gods see me fit to. Today, i was at work while listening to the audio sermons about christianity and communism, and i was so shocked that i realised and said to myself that the only thing that i could do is dedicate my whole being to our cause, nothing else matters, and suddenly i felt a huge blast, like a wave, a tremendous ammount of love felt towards me. I was shocked to tears. The only time i felt something similar is with my mother, but this was even more strong, and lasted like ten minutes. So this is my time, there is people here that need to know the truth. While our goverment dabbles into a near communism and the new pope brings more power to the catolicism in our country, i will struggle to make this land a new place for our gods. I will make myself a new priest, and if i could be of any help to any of our fellow H.P. please make me know HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back