Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The moment I knew society in America was f-cked:

xScorpionPriestessx

I was just visiting SS-reich.com, and was watching the video at the top of the website when a thought I had years ago resurfaced to the forefront of my mind. It came to the part of the video when Hitler was talking about how all the old political parties were the same, then it goes on to show pictures of both democrats and republicans debating, then it showed the presidents who have went over to the "homeland" and "payed tribute" to the fucking wall they have there, and it reminded me all over again. About 5-6 years ago, when my studies into everything hidden from mainstream sight started, one of the first things I remember researching was just how many of our presidents here in the United States have visited Is-not-real to "pay homage" to the Jooz "God". And, even before finding JOS, it hit me; WHY are all these "christian" presidents going to "the homeland" if they're not jewish?! I couldn't get over how much that disgusted me. So, I went on to do my research, and as I suspected, many US presidents have visited. Not to mention the fact the ones who did visit, visited NUMEROUS times. Since learning this, it became evidently clear to me just how far the US is in bed with the Jooz. It's disgusting.
Since finding JOS and learning the truth, it all makes perfect sense now. I cannot express how truly grateful I am to have found my true home, and to now have the means to FIGHT BACK!
It's become blaringly apparent just how corrupt the world is, and many countries within, all because they've been infittrated by the enemy.
The Age of Aquarius is among us, brothers and sisters. Proud as FUCK to be a devotee of the TRUE GODS! Hail Father Lucifer, and EVERY GOD who has been neglected due to the Jooooz agenda. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! ✊

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back