Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Meaning of Tiphareth

RiceS

Evocation is dark magic. We now this from the website. That means when we do these rituals these are things we do to get rid of dark magic, the meditation of the protection aura and so forth.
So we know evocation is bad, it does bad things. How can we protect ourself?

The best step is to have a good setup. The things we need are to say that we have done everything we need to make evocation correct for ourself and know that these things we do to build power are so we can do that.. Don't do it! Then we will use our power and make it real good. The power we use won't be used against us and the things that we do will be good. If you think you have to destroy Israel, Iran is way ahead of you. Once you know that, these dark rituals you won't have to do it.

One

You seem to come from a background of major confusion yet be there giving "instructions". That is errant on your behalf. It's important to read the background information of this place and see if it agrees with you, before giving any wide instructions to others in a community:

1. Jewish mysticism (aka, deception). Nobody cares about the "Meaning of Tiphareth".

2. Yes, magick for justice against a species which does consistent genocide and has besieged the Gods for no reason whatsoever besides evil and petty (Jews) is necessary for the survival and well-being of Gentiles. It should be done. What Israel does to Palestine is something Jews believe since Biblical times is warranted against anyone who doubts or questions them. They are a gathering of beings that are very evil to that end and are very open about their aims [Greater Israel, displacement and destruction of hundreds of millions of their neighboring Nations, World slavery-based domination based on the claims of Judaism].

3. It's clear you are afraid of retribution of the Gods, which is what the Rituals are doing [The Gods are the judges] and you feel rather uncomfortable with this.

4. Iran is a target by Israel that has problems with the Jews since Ancient Times [it's a territoral situation] because Iran is constantly attacked by Israel to the point they want to wipe them out of the map. So Iran has a problem with Israel and these are geopolitical problems, with Iran having to resist Israel as part of it's survival process.

Then I suppose that the correct thing to do is still evoke? These rituals are meant to harm so I thought, if you don't have the summoning, you would need the demons to do it right. So those are things you could do.

The Rituals do not do senseless harm. Demons are presiding intelligences which can exact Justice. They do not do senseless evil as the enemy states. These are false statements to make people afraid of them.

If you read them you will see they request Justice and not the same things jews quote on the Old Testament, like "Burn the Egyptians and slay them all because they did not allow us to loot them!" and other similar insanity.

Yes, I believe more studying is required. But I think since you are interested you are in the good path. So keep at it.

Evocation is dark magic. We now this from the website.
The website says no such thing. Also, black magick doesn't mean something evil that you shouldn't do at all. We do black magick here too, to punish enemies. The JoS site even has instructions for a death spell.

Spiritual Satanism is not Wicca or Right Hand Path bullshit. Pushing this RHP nonsense and telling people to not use black magick is against the rules of these forums.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back