Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Matrix

cypuro

I was watching the 1999 movie "The Matrix" the other day, and I found that it is meant to depict the xtian control over our population.

For those who haven't seen the movie, the whole plot is based on humankind being held slaves inside of a false computer environment, in order to fuel "the machines". Most humans are unaware of this fact, and think that what they are is real.

Here's a quote from Morpheus

"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.[holds up battery]"

What are your thoughts on this?

1000% precision!!

Hey, never thought about this way - no xian would ever think of the film in this way.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@... wrote:

I was watching the 1999 movie "The Matrix" the other day, and I found that it is meant to depict the xtian control over our population.

For those who haven't seen the movie, the whole plot is based on humankind being held slaves inside of a false computer environment, in order to fuel "the machines". Most humans are unaware of this fact, and think that what they are is real.

"What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.[holds up battery]"

Honestly, the plot of a secret background control is a commonly used one, and just linking it to the xians is commonplace.

Almost anything can be linked to them, cause they've stolen everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back