Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Magnum Opus and Kundalini Question.

darkrogue9902

So, I've recently wondered which should come first in my spiritual ascent: The Magnum Opus or Raising my Kundalini? I feel that if I do the Magnum Opus first, would that guarantee a sooner rising of my Kundalini or is it flip-flopped?I'm also aware that on JoS it says someone should be fully out of puberty before doing the Magnum Opus; what might happen if one isn't? These are things I was just wondering because I was considering starting the Magnum Opus within a couple years (I'm fairly new, well, re-newed; I started a consistent meditation schedule a little under a year ago and have kept with it, not missing a single day, when before I was kind of off-and-on because I had a little trouble understanding the concept of the effects of Power Meditation itself, but took it upon myself to REALLY grasp the whole concept). But, I'm afraid I might not be fully out of puberty by age 19, as medical examiners say most males end puberty in early 20's. Sorry for the monologue, just trying to add some detail yaknow?HAIL ENKI!!!HAIL BAAL!!!HAIL ALL DUAT!!!

The Kundalini Serpent comes before Magnum Opus. Trust me when you are ready to do these things you will *know* so don't worry about it, just focus on daily advancement.

On Monday, March 9, 2015 7:04 PM, "darkrogue9902@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So, I've recently wondered which should come first in my spiritual ascent: The Magnum Opus or Raising my Kundalini? I feel that if I do the Magnum Opus first, would that guarantee a sooner rising of my Kundalini or is it flip-flopped?I'm also aware that on JoS it says someone should be fully out of puberty before doing the Magnum Opus; what might happen if one isn't? These are things I was just wondering because I was considering starting the Magnum Opus within a couple years (I'm fairly new, well, re-newed; I started a consistent meditation schedule a little under a year ago and have kept with it, not missing a single day, when before I was kind of off-and-on because I had a little trouble understanding the concept of the effects of Power Meditation itself, but took it upon myself to REALLY grasp the whole concept). But, I'm afraid I might not be fully out of puberty by age 19, as medical examiners say most males end puberty in early 20's. Sorry for the monologue, just trying to add some detail yaknow?HAIL ENKI!!!HAIL BAAL!!!HAIL ALL DUAT!!!

The magnum opus is the final stage of achieving godhood, you need to have your kundalini as well as all chakras and other serpents open before doing it.

Makes sense because the Magnum Opus is the final transformation of the soul to spiritual and physical perfection, I guess I just never put that together haha
Thank you for helping me out! 

-------- Original message --------From: "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date:03/09/2015 11:40 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Cc: Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Magnum Opus and Kundalini Question.
  The Kundalini Serpent comes before Magnum Opus. Trust me when you are ready to do these things you will *know* so don't worry about it, just focus on daily advancement.

On Monday, March 9, 2015 7:04 PM, "darkrogue9902@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Kundalini Serpent Fire is required to complete the Magnum Opus. Without it, the Magnum Opus cannot be attained. When we reach this level, the Demons work with us to achieve our goals provided we are truly dedicated to Satan.

If you consult them now, they can answer your questions in regards to being in puberty and others you might have whilst in the meantime increasing your openness to astral communication and forming friendships with Demons that will last beyond an average lifetime and into infinity.

HAIL SATAN!!!

The Magnum Opus is a long process. Many people get confused about this and think the 3 preliminary exercises in the Magnum Opus section in the site is the full Magnum Opus. It's not, of course. There are not even the main Magnum Opus workings, but just the preliminary ones.
So to complete the full magnum opus, you need to have raised your kundalini fully first. But these preliminary exercises, you can just do them even if you haven't raised it.

To answer your puberty question, if I were to take a guess, something really, really not good and perhaps even dangerous... Lol. Because the Magnum Opus makes one younger, does it not? Just imagine what it will do to you when you haven't even fully got out of puberty... Maybe I'm wrong, but still... lmao, doesn't paint a pretty picture in my mind anyways.

Yeah..... because you w[/IMG] your[/B] <b [/IMG][/IMG] because of hormones[/B] which can be dangerous when you're doing the Magnum Opus meditations.  

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:11 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

To answer your puberty question, if I were to take a guess, something really, really not good and perhaps even dangerous... Lol. Because the Magnum Opus makes one younger, does it not? Just imagine what it will do to you when you haven't even fully got out of puberty... Maybe I'm wrong, but still... lmao, doesn't paint a pretty picture in my mind anyways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back