Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the magic of new life

Brian

I just want to share with all my family how Satan is working in our life,through the magic of power meditation.I am 55 years old,and have been married 10 times.So this is my 11th time,and no children.I have been clean and sober for 17 years now,but did drugs most of my young life.Now that is probably why I have never had children with my previous wives.But now my wife is pregnant,and I tell her it is because of staying clean and sober for one.But mostly because of doing power meditations for over 2 years now.I really feel that power meditations and the Yoga that I do,have reversed the damage done by all the years of doing drugs.And now because of working hard on my soul,I am now able to father a child.My blood father was the same age as I am now when I was born,so I feel I will be a great father to our new baby.So Father Satan has fulfilled two dreams of mine.One to have a spiritual wife that loves me,and two to finally father a child of my own in this life time,which I had given up all hope on.Thank you so much Father Satan for all you do for us,and thank you all our true family for your love to us.

I hope Satan will fullfill more for you Brian. You did a turn to the Truth after so much, which shows a powerful character, beyond what most can and do have or will ever have. Stay strong and know that Satan is always with us, no matter what.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I just want to share with all my family how Satan is working in our life,through the magic of power meditation.I am 55 years old,and have been married 10 times.So this is my 11th time,and no children.I have been clean and sober for 17 years now,but did drugs most of my young life.Now that is probably why I have never had children with my previous wives.But now my wife is pregnant,and I tell her it is because of staying clean and sober for one.But mostly because of doing power meditations for over 2 years now.I really feel that power meditations and the Yoga that I do,have reversed the damage done by all the years of doing drugs.And now because of working hard on my soul,I am now able to father a child.My blood father was the same age as I am now when I was born,so I feel I will be a great father to our new baby.So Father Satan has fulfilled two dreams of mine.One to have a spiritual wife that loves me,and two to finally father a child of my own in this life time,which I had given up all hope on.Thank you so much Father Satan for all you do for us,and thank you all our true family for your love to us.

And now that I know the truth,I don't regret anything in my life,because it all brought me to where I am now.Stay strong everyone.We will prevail with the help of our Gods and our beloved Creator Satan.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 4:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: the magic of new life

I hope Satan will fullfill more for you Brian. You did a turn to the Truth after so much, which shows a powerful character, beyond what most can and do have or will ever have. Stay strong and know that Satan is always with us, no matter what.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That's good to hear. I'm happy for you.

congratulations it is a wonderful feeling to find your eternity mate and now to have a child that is totally awesome

Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 2:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] the magic of new life

Congratulations. What a wonderful story.

You are an inspiration.

aww thanks but its a testimony to our awesome God Satan really
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 5:02 PM

Congratulations. What a wonderful story.

You are an inspiration.

Congratulations brother!  I know you'll make a great father, and please give my well wishes to your wife as well.  :)
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 2:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] the magic of new life

Brian, this is wonderful. I am so happy for you; the both of you. Hail Satan! I so understand what you mean by everything you've been through has brought you here. When I look back on my life I can now see the steps that led up to this. This is so awesome. Hail to all the Gods of Duat!

HAIL SATAN!

Congratulations Brian!!! Kids are great!!!

AVE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Im glad to hear that Brian!! You are a really helpful person to all of us and have given much needed advice in our times of need!! With the knowledge of Satan nothing is impossible!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Thanks sis lifes is great when you know our true creator Satan.Just keeps getting better the more knowledge we gain.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 2:27:45 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Brian, this is wonderful. I am so happy for you; the both of you. Hail Satan! I so understand what you mean by everything you've been through has brought you here. When I look back on my life I can now see the steps that led up to this. This is so awesome. Hail to all the Gods of Duat!

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Never thought it would happen but Satan had other plans for me.:)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 6:04:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Congratulations Brian!!! Kids are great!!!

AVE!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

[/TD]

Hello Brian,               I am very happy for you and your wife!!  :)  How wonderful it is that you are bringing a child into this world in a purely Satanic home with dedicated SS parents.  The more that happens, the better off we Gentiles shall be, and the better this world shall become!!   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail Andras!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!! Hail All Present and Future Spiritual Satanists!!  

Thanks its both an honor and a privileged to father an SS baby that will know about Satan form the beginning.And to have a SS wife that truly loves Father and myself and most of all her baby.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:37 PM

Hello Brian,               I am very happy for you and your wife!!  :)  How wonderful it is that you are bringing a child into this world in a purely Satanic home with dedicated SS parents.  The more that happens, the better off we Gentiles shall be, and the better this world shall become!!   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail Andras!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!! Hail All Present and Future Spiritual Satanists!!  

Congratulations Brian!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

That's good to hear. I'm happy for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back