Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THE LOST OF SOME PART OF WHAT OUR ANCESTORS LAYED DOWN.

Ancestors666

Over the years!!! my coming to Satanism, I Came to discovered that, Some African Ancestors fails to layed down Our "Deities" that helps the African soils to be fertile, Deities that helps to heals the people of Africa when they are sick , Deities that helps to stop war and make our Ancestors(Kings) to be demi gods, Because these gods could speak through them.
I did research, even when I was thought in "African History" that our Ancestors were so powerful that they could stop the rain to fall and cause the rain to fall too.... Back here I'm trying to do research to recovered this Metaphysics through the old people who are still alive in my tribe "Boki", they told me Christianity destroys all our idol Worships. I'm so sad to hear this, I promised to Satan that through FRTR, Many Africans will come to love Satan and know, his the "Truth".

they told me Christianity destroys all our idol Worships
That happens wherever that foul program takes place. In Sweden they take down rune stones and replace it with xian filth etc.
Runes are a lot more spiritual than that shit.

I'm doing that already, but with carefulness, Because I don't trust easily, for I don't know who's a Jew or Gentiles here in Africa...

To describe what @Hellenic SS mentioned, this project is centered about coordinated online activism under JG NakedPluto's orders and action. Are you in the project? I don't see you in it. Do you have another name other than your forum one? It would be best to join if you haven't already. Please clarify if you have or not.

To describe what @Hellenic SS mentioned, this project is centered about coordinated online activism under JG NakedPluto's orders and action. Are you in the project? I don't see you in it. Do you have another name other than your forum one? It would be best to join if you haven't already. Please clarify if you have or not.
No, I haven't joined the online activism under NakedPluto...Basically I will be interested to join.

No, I haven't joined the online activism under NakedPluto...Basically I will be interested to join.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back