Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Kike

"So don't look to idiot infiltrators who give themselves away easily, they are no one. Look instead to
ones who destroy from within"

Well said sister, thank you

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], blackkat <egret23@... wrote:

The kike is very clever. It has infiltrated and corrupted powerful organizations by posing as one of their own.
For all outward appearances it will appear beyond reproach, after all--is it not a trusted member?
Behind the scenes, it will work privately to corrupt/destroy/confuse..ect
It will play one against the other, especially rejoicing when it can play a true SS against another...and it sits back and laughs.
It gains trust, so that many believe it to be knowledgeable--especially new people, then it can
do its dirt.
For the ones who catch on to its ways, it covers its ass very well.
It will very well play stupid, or 'mistaken' or the pity garbage....ect
The kike filth has done this for hundreds of thousands of years... The JoS is but one small target
But one that has the filth scared!!
So don't look to idiot infiltrators who give themselves away easily, they are no one. Look instead to
ones who destroy from within.
HAIL SATAN and the Gods! HAIL HITLER!! HAIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!!!!

I do truly wonder how they wil be exposed..because they CANNOT stay on this earth and live amongst us gentiles...they have to be killed eventually.
But how?....oh well...[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] The Kike

Yes th[/IMG]</var>      
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 6:57:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Kike

The k[/IMG]</var>

"It has infiltrated and corrupted powerful organizations by posing as one of their own."

Very True ! Dont Forget they have done to original Satanic Organizations like The Free Masons And the Ku Klux Klan , they turned these Organization over to move their own Agendas .

Never Forget their lies , Never Forgive what they have done to humanity .

Hail Satan !

Death to the Kikes and their Associates !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], blackkat <egret23@... wrote:

The kike is very clever. It has infiltrated and corrupted powerful organizations by posing as one of their own.
For all outward appearances it will appear beyond reproach, after all--is it not a trusted member?
It will play one against the other, especially rejoicing when it can play a true SS against another...and it sits back and laughs.
It gains trust, so that many believe it to be knowledgeable--especially new people, then it can
do its dirt.
The kike filth has done this for hundreds of thousands of years... The JoS is but one small target
So don't look to idiot infiltrators who give themselves away easily, they are no one. Look instead to

Some infiltrators may not be that obvious from personal experience talking to someone I found out was one, they may even act as if they are into spiritual warfare, and seem legit, but things are so subtly wrong those who are new without knowledge would not as likely catch on, for instance meditations can be tweaked to cause harm to people, im actually becoming quite aware of the kike and their games. Watch out for facebook and yahoo messenger, youtube even can be a problem site (any site where you are socializing with people im not saying don't do it nor will I stop talking to people online but if anything raises red flags or doesn't sound right stop) and strange emails (Now that I brought it up here is a cool trick about facebook I personally don't really use facebook that much nor do I even know whats on my page but ha ha I can use it to comment on any number of xtian news sites with the truth. Fake accounts can be set up for this btw I hit up one entire regulation xtian website with articles exposing xtianity IDK if its still there im suprised i haven't been banned) just be careful whatever you do, those that are obvious infiltrators are not as bad as those who destroy from within I totally agree, and there are people like that.
All kikes give off a distinctive vibe so once a person is open they sense it. The other thing ive noticed is arrogance/agression for no reason, self destructive tendency thats hard to explain and mind tricks used to bring others into that mindset but often subtle, paranoid sounding rants, homophobia, wanting to play mind games to change people in personality or desires for their life, if anyone suggests something so far as meditation or an exercise but doesn't want it to be discussed on here or shared with anyone that is extremely suspect. Kikes instinctively seem to know how to destroy the gentile spirit whether they realize what they are doing or not. Another tactic for those who are aware is mostly truth mixed with lies, then progressively more and more lies, pushing drugs or a gangster like lifestyle could be one, all enemy people are detectable to those who are aware though, also just so you know a kike can and might speak out strongly against other kikes/the Jewish race as a whole to deceive the knowledgeable, but they will often add hate of gentile races in with it.
I added a page to my website to help people spot infiltrators:
http://spiritualtruth.yolasite.com/how- ... trator.php
Best bet is ignore them or on some websites where they comment publicly if your clever you can make them show their true colors by reverse psychology and/or playing their own game against them (trap them so they have no choice but to insult you or someone else or say something that makes them look bad to everyone sane who sees the comment they might even straight up say something hostile against victims of a crime for instance and make it obvious they are xtian and/or kike or "pride" for something horrible they as a race did I do this sometimes on some sites its kind of fun im not talking about on here its best to ignore them in this group)
Not that I don't enjoy debate (and controversy) but kikes are the enemy of humanity there is no reason to be debating them or talking to them.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Yes this is all true and the jew is not to be underestimated ever.

The jew is what is it by genetic's hence its a race and has its own vibration and general physical traits both of these can expose it to the aware. Hence they work to intermix into the host population so much. Their race is designed for this as their blood laws show.  A race which infiltrates all races. This is why some Gentiles are stumped on the jews as a race question because they are ignorant of the jew and they are looking at it from a Gentile genetic model not a jewish one. So they make a natural fallacy on the issue.

This also ties into why another major reasons jews seek to remove all spiritual knowledge from the Gentiles. Because it would be the end of them on every level. As spiritual advanced and open Gentiles can sense them from out of a crowd and the more very advanced ones can see their soul. So they could never hide and would be known on the spot for the evil they are on the meta-level and no amount of lying, stealing and other criminal stunts would protect them from this. As a parasite the jew needs a host and it needs to stay undetected [like a wood tick] to do its evil as criminals know getting seen by eye witness is bad for business.

After a person senses the jew for what it is any amount of evidence on their crimes on all levels would be openly accepted for the honest truth it is. You can tell  jews have a psychic radar for spiritual aware Gentiles on some level, in my experience some know when you sense them in public.

Spiritual empower is a major threat to the jews.

do its dirt.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The jew is what is it by genetic's hence its a race and has its own vibration and general physical traits both of these can expose it to the aware. Hence they work to intermix into the host population so much. Their race is designed for this as their blood laws show.  A race which infiltrates all races. This is why some Gentiles are stumped on the jews as a race question because they are ignorant of the jew and they are looking at it from a Gentile genetic model not a jewish one. So they make a natural fallacy on the issue.

This also ties into why another major reasons jews seek to remove all spiritual knowledge from the Gentiles. Because it would be the end of them on every level. As spiritual advanced and open Gentiles can sense them from out of a crowd and the more very advanced ones can see their soul. So they could never hide and would be known on the spot for the evil they are on the meta-level and no amount of lying, stealing and other criminal stunts would protect them from this. As a parasite the jew needs a host and it needs to stay undetected [like a wood tick] to do its evil as criminals know getting seen by eye witness is bad for business.

After a person senses the jew for what it is any amount of evidence on their crimes on all levels would be openly accepted for the honest truth it is. You can tell  jews have a psychic radar for spiritual aware Gentiles on some level, in my experience some know when you sense them in public.

do its dirt.
Most kikes have what you talk about. Especially when you sense them, they seem to try to get away, give you intense looks, they may even experiance fear. Some even try to play fake confidence. You can sense them. Sometimes they try to play friends and coerce you into not doing anything of harm to them. Their behavior and body language is a simple "give mercy" language. They will try to get away from you. Some try to befriend so they can suck of from you. Kikes cannot stay close to us for any period of time. The majority I encountered, they KNEW me and I KNEW them. There is no hiding here. Never is a kike inaware of its job and purpose. I found out they have INSTANT reaction to whatever psychic you do. In all times they run 2-3 onto one gentile to vampire from his soul. You never catch a kike alone as they rejoice in groups of people. Free energy. I seen it happen. They are like moving vaccums and they are in crowds, very 'social' so they can suck off from the souls of others. The typical liar, stuck in the physical being is the kike. As about their beliefs. Most are communists in their mindset wether they talk about it or not. In faces like Hitler's and when they hear Satan's name, most cower. Some are very blasphemous and will blaspheme Satan a lot. Generally, Satan as a person is their internal fear. Spirituality doesn't make any sense to these people. If you tell them that you vibrate runes for instance, they won't get it and will try to prove you insane. Our spirituality isn't of their world. They just can't do it as their mind soul and existance is not wired as us. If I can't identify a kike, I ask myself. Is this from the reptillians? Most of the time their whole look is so...disorted and you feel like they are going to harm you. If I even handhshake a kike......I feel I wanna smash it and destroy it. All the above is my personal experiance with these entities.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

It has been from my experience from school age on that the kikes do feel they are superior and the rest of us are just trash. They say they want to befriend you then stab you in the back the first chance they get then try to blame someone else.  I am a recently new member here and have been reading many of the emails that I get. I am not confused about what JOS is about. I am grateful that after 54 years my eyes have been opened and my heart and soul finally free of all the questions I have been asking all my life. No layman has been able to answer the simplest questions even from my youth. Their reply it is all a mystery that will be answered someday. HA!  That someday is now Father Satan has become the truth in my life the demons I hope friends.To all the kikes out there that tried to ruin my life and made life miserable I will see justice done.Hail Satan Hail the Demons of Hell
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 9:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Kike

do its dirt.

Most kikes have what you talk about. Especially when you sense them, they seem to try to get away, give you intense looks, they may even experiance fear. Some even try to play fake confidence. You can sense them. Sometimes they try to play friends and coerce you into not doing anything of harm to them. Their behavior and body language is a simple "give mercy" language. They will try to get away from you. Some try to befriend so they can suck of from you. Kikes cannot stay close to us for any period of time. The majority I encountered, they KNEW me and I KNEW them. There is no hiding here. Never is a kike inaware of its job and purpose. I found out they have INSTANT reaction to whatever psychic you do. In all times they run 2-3 onto one gentile to vampire from his soul. You never catch a kike alone as they rejoice in groups of people. Free energy. I seen it happen. They are like moving vaccums and they are in crowds, very 'social' so they can suck off from the souls of others. The typical liar, stuck in the physical being is the kike. As about their beliefs. Most are communists in their mindset wether they talk about it or not. In faces like Hitler's and when they hear Satan's name, most cower. Some are very blasphemous and will blaspheme Satan a lot. Generally, Satan as a person is their internal fear. Spirituality doesn't make any sense to these people. If you tell them that you vibrate runes for instance, they won't get it and will try to prove you insane. Our spirituality isn't of their world. They just can't do it as their mind soul and existance is not wired as us. If I can't identify a kike, I ask myself. Is this from the reptillians? Most of the time their whole look is so...disorted and you feel like they are going to harm you. If I even handhshake a kike......I feel I wanna smash it and destroy it. All the above is my personal experiance with these entities.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This is true Don, it has happened to me before on a few occassions. Just knowing one is a jew, even if they don't appear to be physically.

For instance, how that one Catholic woman crossing the parking lot stopped and stared at me with her nose curled up as I slowly rode by on my bike.
I instantly heard the word, JEW, a second or two after I laid eyes on her.

I have a question however. What of jews, who are mixed, or young jews who "seem" to have no clue as to the kind of people their ancestors are.?

Are they to be of suspect? Or should we each just follow our noses?

hailz

do its dirt.

[/IMG]</var>y for you karen. better late than never. may satan guide and bless you.And help us all reach godhead! ;)

Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Kike

It has been from my experience from school age on that the kikes do feel they are superior and the rest of us are just trash. They say they want to befriend you then stab you in the back the first chance they get then try to blame someone else.  I am a recently new member here and have been reading many of the emails that I get. I am not confused about what JOS is about. I am grateful that after 54 years my eyes have been opened and my heart and soul finally free of all the questions I have been asking all my life. No layman has been able to answer the simplest questions even from my youth. Their reply it is all a mystery that will be answered someday. HA!  That someday is now Father Satan has become the truth in my life the demons I hope friends. To all the kikes out there that tried to ruin my life and made life miserable I will see justice done. Hail Satan Hail the Demons of Hell

do its dirt.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

..Hail Satan!! Karen, I am happy you see the truth of this scum upon the earth. I love what you wrote---" To all the kikes out there that tried to ruin my life and made life miserable I will see justice done." 88/888

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Krug <aries16640@... wrote:

It has been from my experience from school age on that the kikes do feel they are superior and the rest of us are just trash. They say they want to befriend you then stab you in the back the first chance they get then try to blame someone else.  I am a recently new member here and have been reading many of the emails that I get. I am not confused about what JOS is about. I am grateful that after 54 years my eyes have been opened and my heart and soul finally free of all the questions I have been asking all my life. No layman has been able to answer the simplest questions even from my youth. Their reply it is all a mystery that will be answered someday. HA!  That someday is now Father Satan has become the truth in my life the demons I hope friends.
To all the kikes out there that tried to ruin my life and made life miserable I will see justice done.
Hail Satan Hail the Demons of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

do its dirt.

Most kikes have what you talk about. Especially when you sense them, they seem to try to get away, give you intense looks, they may even experiance fear. Some even try to play fake confidence. You can sense them. Sometimes they try to play friends and coerce you into not doing anything of harm to them. Their behavior and body language is a simple "give mercy" language. They will try to get away from you. Some try to befriend so they can suck of from you. Kikes cannot stay close to us for any period of time. The majority I encountered, they KNEW me and I KNEW them. There is no hiding here. Never is a kike inaware of its job and purpose. I found out they have INSTANT reaction to whatever psychic you do. In all times they run 2-3 onto one gentile to vampire from his soul. You never catch a kike alone as they rejoice in groups of people. Free energy. I seen it happen. They are like moving vaccums and they are in crowds, very 'social' so they can suck off
from the souls of others. The typical liar, stuck in the physical being is the kike. As about their beliefs. Most are communists in their mindset wether they talk about it or not. In faces like Hitler's and when they hear Satan's name, most cower. Some are very blasphemous and will blaspheme Satan a lot. Generally, Satan as a person is their internal fear. Spirituality doesn't make any sense to these people. If you tell them that you vibrate runes for instance, they won't get it and will try to prove you insane. Our spirituality isn't of their world. They just can't do it as their mind soul and existance is not wired as us. If I can't identify a kike, I ask myself. Is this from the reptillians? Most of the time their whole look is so...disorted and you feel like they are going to harm you. If I even handhshake a kike......I feel I wanna smash it and destroy it. All the above is my personal experiance with these entities.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

You're right, Black Cat.  Their time is coming.  Justice will be done.  And, Karen, I'm so glad you found the truth too! Hail, Satan and the Mighty Gods of Hell!
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 11:34 AM

..Hail Satan!! Karen, I am happy you see the truth of this scum upon the earth. I love what you wrote---" To all the kikes out there that tried to ruin my life and made life miserable I will see justice done." 88/888

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Krug <aries16640@... wrote:

It has been from my experience from school age on that the kikes do feel they are superior and the rest of us are just trash. They say they want to befriend you then stab you in the back the first chance they get then try to blame someone else.  I am a recently new member here and have been reading many of the emails that I get. I am not confused about what JOS is about. I am grateful that after 54 years my eyes have been opened and my heart and soul finally free of all the questions I have been asking all my life. No layman has been able to answer the simplest questions even from my youth. Their reply it is all a mystery that will be answered someday. HA!  That someday is now Father Satan has become the truth in my life the demons I hope friends.
To all the kikes out there that tried to ruin my life and made life miserable I will see justice done.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

do its dirt.

Most kikes have what you talk about. Especially when you sense them, they seem to try to get away, give you intense looks, they may even experiance fear. Some even try to play fake confidence. You can sense them. Sometimes they try to play friends and coerce you into not doing anything of harm to them. Their behavior and body language is a simple "give mercy" language. They will try to get away from you. Some try to befriend so they can suck of from you. Kikes cannot stay close to us for any period of time. The majority I encountered, they KNEW me and I KNEW them. There is no hiding here. Never is a kike inaware of its job and purpose. I found out they have INSTANT reaction to whatever psychic you do. In all times they run 2-3 onto one gentile to vampire from his soul. You never catch a kike alone as they rejoice in groups of people. Free energy. I seen it happen. They are like moving vaccums and they are in crowds, very 'social' so they can suck off
from the souls of others. The typical liar, stuck in the physical being is the kike. As about their beliefs. Most are communists in their mindset wether they talk about it or not. In faces like Hitler's and when they hear Satan's name, most cower. Some are very blasphemous and will blaspheme Satan a lot. Generally, Satan as a person is their internal fear. Spirituality doesn't make any sense to these people. If you tell them that you vibrate runes for instance, they won't get it and will try to prove you insane. Our spirituality isn't of their world. They just can't do it as their mind soul and existance is not wired as us. If I can't identify a kike, I ask myself. Is this from the reptillians? Most of the time their whole look is so...disorted and you feel like they are going to harm you. If I even handhshake a kike......I feel I wanna smash it and destroy it. All the above is my personal experiance with these entities.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you for this and especially HP Don I love reading all of HP Don's very informative posts and threads!~

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 9:34 AM, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:

do its dirt.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

With Father Satans help and the fellowship here at JOS yes justice will be done I believe it so it shall be
Hail our Dearest Father Satan

Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:34 PM

do its dirt.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan!!! YES, Tammy 'their time is coming' and sooner than they know!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:

You're right, Black Cat.  Their time is coming.  Justice will be done.  And, Karen, I'm so glad you found the truth too! 
Hail, Satan and the Mighty Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Krug <aries16640@ wrote:

do its dirt.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

The one joy I do have.  After this particular kike's father died, and I do have to laugh about this , the family lost the business he spent his life building up , they lost their home, they lost all their nice comfy worldly possessions.  Her marriage was a disaster and she has no kids to continue the line.  Partial justice but it is sweet .HAIL FATHER SATAN

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:35 AM

Hail Satan!!! YES, Tammy 'their time is coming' and sooner than they know!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:

You're right, Black Cat.  Their time is coming.  Justice will be done.  And, Karen, I'm so glad you found the truth too! 
Hail, Satan and the Mighty Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Karen Krug <aries16640@ wrote:

do its dirt.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Personally they aren't my type so I'd just as soon seen them go away .

Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:42 AM

Fuck Kikes!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back