Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Kali Yuga

etyrell91

Attachments :
<ol>WarDeaths.png</ol>So this is pretty fascinating. This man, Bibhu Dev Misra, (http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/DMisraB6.php) has an alternate theory on the Yugas, based on older, more original sources. He bases them on the 3000 year cycles of the Saptarsi Calendar, and using the Mahabharata, puts the beginning of the last Dwapara Yuga, or Bronze Age, at 6676 BC. That puts the beginning of our current back-to-back Kali Yuga ("Iron Age") cycle at 3676 BC, with the border between the Descending and Ascending Kali Yugas at 676 BC. Now, if you compare that date to this chart from a separate source, you find something really interesting - War deaths per capita reached an almost exact peak in 676 BC. They were constantly ascending up to that point, and they have been constantly descending ever since. So when does the cycle end? According to Bibhu Dev Misra, there are transitional periods of 300 years that separate each 2700 year Yuga. The end of the Kali Yuga and the beginning of the next transition is slated for 2025. Very exciting stuff.

only flaw is, unless "Kali Yuga" is a transition of the Age, it may not be accurate..we don't really know the exact time the enemy falls..

@exarkuun1991 I should have specified that 676 BC is the border between an inter-Yuga transition and the Ascending (current) Kali Yuga. If you're talking about astrological ages, the theory is that Regulus marks the boundary between Leo and Cancer, and based on the movement of that star into Virgo as of 2012, we're already in the Age of Aquarius. I think this gap of thirteen years, where we're in a new Age but still in the Kali Yuga, is an incredibly critical time, but once we're through it after 2025 we might just be in the clear.

The proper Yuga cycle is around 25000 year  cycle of the procession of the 12 ages. Each given a section of three signs forming an age. The Kali yuga is the iron age.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back