Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Internet dictatorship is real

DreamWeaver

This is so funny!! I am laughing because "they" know what we know they know (one of my favorite wordplay phrases lately).

The WatchGuard HTTPS Proxy or whatever, it automatically blocked this forum website on my Wi-Fi network here in my hometown. I bet these dictators of the internet do not want the Canadian indigenous natives to know the truth of how these fraudulent COVID vaccinations are another attempt at genociding them (sadly). So I am using my cellular data to post this.

I am laughing in delight that they caught onto how I am a "threat" to the false narratives. Or that this website is a "threat." We are powerful in our knowledge and awareness of the greater truth, the grander scheme of everything! Praise the Gods! Praise Satan! Hail!!

Years ago when I learned that WWW is 666 in Hebrew, I slowly realized that TRUTH is the adversary, NOT of humanity, but THE JEWS' ADVERSARY. The internet is filled with truth. I have realized lies are only distortions of the truth. You just have to figure a lot of it out (what is true or false online) on your own terms and through meditation, etc.

THE AGE OF AQUARIUS IS DAWNING, at the very least, since we don't know the exact date of anything promised by Satan and the gods. The 1000 years of peace and prosperity will come. I can feel it, even if not in "this" lifetime, it will occur. I promised Satan I will incarnate as per when he needs me to. I promised to live through this life despite my medical conditions, to self-research how to treat them naturally or more safely and effectively. You are never alone in your Samsara, the cycle of life and death in which you learn how to better deal with everything and everyone you meet.

The censorship by the Jews is real, folks. They are scrambling around to censor Satan! Satan wants us all to be mentally and spiritually liberated! Satan wants us to "grow up" as a species. Humanity will win! Earth's peoples as a whole are young in terms of evolution, spiritually and physically.

As for what may happen up from now up to 2030, I am sorry, but I fear some darker plans of the Jews, are yet to unfold. Brace yourselves, spiritually empower your mind and will. Keep compiling the truth of the histories of humankind. Even if the internet somehow gets wiped out: continue taking care of people (family, friends, or strangers only *you* can help in certain moments) that you must take care of; continue training your spiritual being. Namaste and hail the Gods!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back