Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Importance of the Sun !

Light Yagami

Hello.I will not really go into many details here, other than to remind you that sun exposure is really good! Sun gives us Vitamin D which is very important for our immune system, as well as for our vitality.Our Solar Plexus chakra which is ruled by the Sun is also the chakra of our will, self-confidence, vitality and such and such. :)
In regards to fucking sunscreens, I was watching these videos made by this doctor something... I don't know if he's solid or what, but the information he said about this was very interesting.He said that:
The sunlight that reaches us is made up of two types of rays: long wave ultraviolet A (UVA) and short wave ultraviolet B (UVB).Nearly all the sunscreens do NOT filter out UVA, which is what causes skin cancer; but they filter out UVB, which is what makes vitamin D. By filtering out UVB, instead of UVA, they decrease vitamin D production, as well as allowing the exposure of UVA, that increases skin cancer and photoaging.
"Use has increase 18 fold since 1972 and incidence of melanoma has tripled"
Of course, he also mentions that most of those sunscreens are toxic that can increase cancer generally.
I thought it's very interesting.Because it's Winter now (sobs) the Sun doesn't come out too often (sobs sobs) and so, when I DO see the Sun outside, I will sit somewhere (not even necessarily outside, but under the Sun) for 15 minutes. And ooooh wuaaah, I feel sooooo good! And afterwards, I feel energized! I feel nice!

This is just a reminder of that. :)But do NOT stay under the sun for long hours and such, because it CAN be damaging; especially if you're really white (from a country that doesn't see Sun too often, or if you naturally get sunburned easily).
Meditations are great and all that, but if we do not also take care of our BODIES, PHYSICALLY, then even our meditations won't be able to help us out.I learned this the hard way as I was getting sick again and again, although I did meditations to stay healthy. The reason was that my diet was shit and a Brother helped me realize that lol...Point is, meditations help us spiritually and they CAN help us physically, but we also need to PHYSICALLY act on whatever we need to do... If you want to remain healthy, eat fruit, vegetables, study what else you might need, be aware of your body (I know others have made detailed posts about certain foods etc) and don't forget that very, very nice and important Vitamin D! :D

The sunscreen does it apply to also natural lotion that thy have especially for kids?

And thanks for the info.

I my self enjoy the sun, I get kind of down when sun isn't out and look glummy outside. On well.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddesses

It's possible. If your child needs lotion try using Coconut oil instead. MUCH healthier for them, in practically every way. And then you don't have to worry about it blocking out healthy rays from the Sun
On Feb 7, 2017, at 23:07, truthenki1@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The sunscreen does it apply to also natural lotion that thy have especially for kids?

And thanks for the info.

I my self enjoy the sun, I get kind of down when sun isn't out and look glummy outside. On well.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddesses

Speaking of Vitamin D, we should eat mushrooms xD
This is what is inside the mushrooms: "It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Vitamin C, Folate, Iron, Zinc and Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin D, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper and Selenium."

It is wayyyyy better then drinking tablets or pills or whatever with everything separated.

Coconut is everything now huh :)

Thank you for the advice, I will use that. Gets really hot and humid here.

There's alot of mosquitos/ticks and fleas, though here and such won't that attract them?
This was another question was going to ask anyways especially sense we like being outside alot.

Thanks.

Were making a anti mosquito roller. Which basicly was a carrier oil with eth oil added. It was meant to make you smell entirely different than a warm blooded mammal. As ingredients you had kummel, douglasspar, lavender, kruidnagel, And 2 others which I forgot.

Maybe the info is of use to you.

They hate the smell of lemongrass. Get some lemongrass and let it "marinate" in the coconut oil. Or, make oil from the lemongrass and put that on as well (sparsely).Put sunflower oil in a crockpot with as much lemongrass as you can and keep it on a low heat until the oil is fairly green. Strain the lemongrass out and then you have lemongrass oil. It's not pure, of course, but it'll do the job
On Feb 8, 2017, at 05:14, truthenki1@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Coconut is everything now huh :)

Thank you for the advice, I will use that. Gets really hot and humid here.

There's alot of mosquitos/ticks and fleas, though here and such won't that attract them?
This was another question was going to ask anyways especially sense we like being outside alot.

Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back