Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods guide us.

furion_storm

Hi! I just want to share with you guys things I have experienced over the past year. I have been a confirmed spiritual satanist for a while now.

There have been times where I was not being disciplined enough or I felt that I was not progressing enough spiritually.Examples are not sticking to my meditation program and my meditations were not making me feel strong or confident.But somehow there have been some voices guiding me to find the right meditation to improve on things I lacked. I believe that both Father Enki and Azazel were trying to guide me.At times I could hear them and I have felt their energy.

For those who are new here and need help please do not hesitate to pray and try to communicate with the Gods like Satan, Azazel and the many others listed on the JOS webby.They are brilliant beings and they will guide you.

I, being new at this, am wondering just HOW you go about praying to them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "furion_storm" <furion_storm@... wrote:

Hi! I just want to share with you guys things I have experienced over the past year. I have been a confirmed spiritual satanist for a while now.

There have been times where I was not being disciplined enough or I felt that I was not progressing enough spiritually.Examples are not sticking to my meditation program and my meditations were not making me feel strong or confident.But somehow there have been some voices guiding me to find the right meditation to improve on things I lacked. I believe that both Father Enki and Azazel were trying to guide me.At times I could hear them and I have felt their energy.

For those who are new here and need help please do not hesitate to pray and try to communicate with the Gods like Satan, Azazel and the many others listed on the JOS webby.They are brilliant beings and they will guide you.

You just pray to them. Father Satan can hear all who call out to and for him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "snakerangler69" <snakerangler69@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "furion_storm" <furion_storm@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG] I’ve been there, I know what you mean. Excellent post! Short but very eloquent, thank you! Hail Satan !
--- On Mon, 6/1/09, furion_storm <furion_storm@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Gods guide us.
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 12:19 PM

There have been times where I was not being disciplined enough or I felt that I was not progressing enough spiritually. Examples are not sticking to my meditation program and my meditations were not making me feel strong or confident.But somehow there have been some voices guiding me to find the right meditation to improve on things I lacked. I believe that both Father Enki and Azazel were trying to guide me.At times I could hear them and I have felt their energy.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]But HOW are you praying? Through meditation or on your knees bedside your bed or talking aloud while driving your car? What is the ACTUAL thing that you are doing that you refer to as Praying?

--- On Mon, 6/1/09, whatshisface1117 <[email protected] wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The Gods guide us.
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 10:36 PM

You just pray to them. Father Satan can hear all who call out to and for him.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "snakerangler69" <snakerangler69@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "furion_storm" <furion_storm@ wrote:

There have been times where I was not being disciplined enough or I felt that I was not progressing enough spiritually. Examples are not sticking to my meditation program and my meditations were not making me feel strong or confident.But somehow there have been some voices guiding me to find the right meditation to improve on things I lacked. I believe that both Father Enki and Azazel were trying to guide me.At times I could hear them and I have felt their energy.

[/TD]

The best response I can say to you is this, when you open your chakras your psychic ability increases immensely, its almost like you can pick up vibes you get from people but in a much stronger way, in saying that, getting a vibe towards someone is like showing an emotion towards them an they can sense it. Imagine how powerful the gods are, if you concentrate an focus upon them, they will hear you or aka sense you. You can always do a ritual as well. The Gods are highly advanced, they will hear your calls, sense your vibes, just make sure you show the proper respect they deserve. Hope that helps you.

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back