Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The gods curing difficult diseases.

jordevo74

I love hearing all of the knowledge the High Priest/esses present readily for us and I was curious. I know Father and most of the gods on the JoS are Physical ET beings long have I been aware but I find something that doesn't add up. Yes he is not Omnipotent nor omnipresent etc. but he is WAY beyond the average ascended SS that I know for sure. I wonder this peculiar statement was made if so by Father from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich that he equated aids being a seemingly difficult disease to rid their bodies of..?? Why would it be that Father himself or many of the gods for this matter have difficulty with aids?? Aren't they they ones who taught basically everything beyond the modern worlds scientific conception of healing such as Hatha Yoga and electromagnetic energy the list goes on their unfathomable knowledge. Aids are an immune deficiency and as a member here sent me a research link on it simple oxygen increases (Breath of fire does this very quickly though drastically) can create unsuitable atmosphere for the disease to thrive on thus allowing the immune system (I can't imagine a full blood Nordic immune systems power) To kill off the HIV origin and eventually balance the immunity quick. I just hope a High Priest can correct me its perfectly fine to criticize I would ask it Im just trying to gather my perceptual research.

It's because you misquoted it. In nowhere Satan said that the aids itself is not curable by the gods. HP Maxine said that:

"Satan and Lilith both informed me that there will be some ingredients that are
coming in from China that will be deadly. Satan equated this to AIDS, in
malignancy. He even stated 'this is so bad that even the Gods themselves would
have a difficult time curing it.'"

I.e. The "this is so bad..." phrase refers to the problems caused by the foods from China, not AIDS. Satan merely said that this problem is comparable to AIDS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jordevo74" <aoiveae12@... wrote:

I love hearing all of the knowledge the High Priest/esses present readily for us and I was curious. I know Father and most of the gods on the JoS are Physical ET beings long have I been aware but I find something that doesn't add up. Yes he is not Omnipotent nor omnipresent etc. but he is WAY beyond the average ascended SS that I know for sure. I wonder this peculiar statement was made if so by Father from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich that he equated aids being a seemingly difficult disease to rid their bodies of..?? Why would it be that Father himself or many of the gods for this matter have difficulty with aids?? Aren't they they ones who taught basically everything beyond the modern worlds scientific conception of healing such as Hatha Yoga and electromagnetic energy the list goes on their unfathomable knowledge. Aids are an immune deficiency and as a member here sent me a research link on it simple oxygen increases (Breath of fire does this very quickly though drastically) can create unsuitable atmosphere for the disease to thrive on thus allowing the immune system (I can't imagine a full blood Nordic immune systems power) To kill off the HIV origin and eventually balance the immunity quick. I just hope a High Priest can correct me its perfectly fine to criticize I would ask it Im just trying to gather my perceptual research.

I also noticed that you assumed that the Gods can't cure that IN THEIR BODIES. Again nowhere it was said or implied that, if you look at the post it refers to curing the deadly chinese diseases in human populations. The Gods can't catch diseases as they have perfected genes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's because you misquoted it. In nowhere Satan said that the aids itself is not curable by the gods. HP Maxine said that:

I.e. The "this is so bad..." phrase refers to the problems caused by the foods from China, not AIDS. Satan merely said that this problem is comparable to AIDS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jordevo74" <aoiveae12@ wrote:

THANKS FIRESTARTER!! Needed that reassuurance I should really be reading things when Im nit half asleep next time :) Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I also noticed that you assumed that the Gods can't cure that IN THEIR BODIES. Again nowhere it was said or implied that, if you look at the post it refers to curing the deadly chinese diseases in human populations. The Gods can't catch diseases as they have perfected genes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jordevo74" <aoiveae12@ wrote:

Also worth noting:

The Gods would have a lot of difficulty in curing a HUMAN on THE EARTH with such a disease - while they are WAAAAAAYYY far away in Orion - sending their powers across light years of space.

It would be a lot easier for them to cure a human if the God and the human were in the same room. But they're not.

Gods don't get diseases. Pretty cool stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back