Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the enemy

i just got back from walking to the grocery store and these mormons or whatever approached me and wanted to talk to me, i told them i had nothing to say that they wanted to hear, they told me that they wanted to tell me that evil is out there and i needed to be careful,i went against what father satan had instructed us to do, i exposed myself to the enemy, i turned around and said, " i know evil is out there dumbass, im right here" i told both of these guys that they needed to watch there mouths when they talked about "my father", i told them that they didnt know what true evil was until they opened there bibles and gazed upon that stupid kikes face, i then ended with, " i wish jesus was alive again so i can see him suffer some more". father satan is probly pissed as fuck, but i prayed and asked him to forgive me, so i think ill be alright, im just about fed up with people bad mouthing my father, its pissing me off, how in the fuck am i supposed to be calm? any advice? i need some guidance

First off, Father is not "pissed as fuck". Truth is, Father is rarely angry at his children. "Silence is Golden"- sounds familiar?
Well, it basically is your problem, if you decide to open your mouth and shout your beliefs. My advice to you, specifically is, next time a xian/mormon/muslim or any other deluded , lost person, simply say "I have nothing to do with you" and walk away. Don't even let them speak. Hope It makes sense. Keep safe, and quiet.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dalpino_daniel_shasta" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

i just got back from walking to the grocery store and these mormons or whatever approached me and wanted to talk to me, i told them i had nothing to say that they wanted to hear, they told me that they wanted to tell me that evil is out there and i needed to be careful,i went against what father satan had instructed us to do, i exposed myself to the enemy, i turned around and said, " i know evil is out there dumbass, im right here" i told both of these guys that they needed to watch there mouths when they talked about "my father", i told them that they didnt know what true evil was until they opened there bibles and gazed upon that stupid kikes face, i then ended with, " i wish jesus was alive again so i can see him suffer some more". father satan is probly pissed as fuck, but i prayed and asked him to forgive me, so i think ill be alright, im just about fed up with people bad mouthing my father, its pissing me off, how in the fuck am i supposed to be calm? any advice? i need some guidance

You can calm you demenor through consistant Power Meditation. This will help you gain control in these situations to keep quiet.

You also need to re-educate yourself on who Satan is. Satan is not evil, nor are we. The enemy are the ones who are evil. Do not make claim to this false lable. Also, jesus never existed, though I'm sure you know this and were simply making a bold statement to them. I would recomend when discussing with the enemy, to always use logic and factual thinking, rather than outbursts and arguing with emotion as they do.

Instead of praying to Satan for forgivness. Show him that you are appologetic through action, by changing yourself and acting differently, better.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dalpino_daniel_shasta" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

Realize that you are working to free these lost souls from their illusions. When we come upon these people, then let us realise that they are like lost children. They don't know what they are doing, we can only smile with love upon them, hoping that they'll see eventually the truth. Remember, we are working against the slavedrivers to free the slaves. And I actually it's good to come out for your believes. But don't react then as they expect you to react. Act like you are explaining something to children, for that is what they are. Try to plant the seed of truth in their head. Just smile upon them, say that you're a dedicated satanist, bless them in the name of the True Creator ENKI and say to them that you hope that they will wake up somewhere in their life, and that you will always welcome them with an open heart when they have finally opened their eyes. These souls are the most direct victims of the enemies! We are here to free our family, that is what we work for! The enemy has to be completely destroyed so that the enslavement of innocent souls belongs to the past! FREEDOM TO THE GENTILES! THE END IS NEAR!
HAIL ENKI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

You can calm you demenor through consistant Power Meditation. This will help you gain control in these situations to keep quiet.

You also need to re-educate yourself on who Satan is. Satan is not evil, nor are we. The enemy are the ones who are evil. Do not make claim to this false lable. Also, jesus never existed, though I'm sure you know this and were simply making a bold statement to them. I would recomend when discussing with the enemy, to always use logic and factual thinking, rather than outbursts and arguing with emotion as they do.

Instead of praying to Satan for forgivness. Show him that you are appologetic through action, by changing yourself and acting differently, better.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dalpino_daniel_shasta" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@ wrote:

U don't know me but check this out. I came across angelfire website about satanism months ago. I later looked into joining til I found out I would be selling my soul. Which means I will no longer control my spirit once I leave this physical earth. Why would anyone want that. It means Ur not in control Ur being deceived. Another thing, I watched Anton levay(founder of modern satanism) videos when he was sick. Right before he died he screamed, why did he scream he found out everything he had been telling people is not true. I did lots of background research bout satanism and all I can think of is how u guys are being deceived. I'm coming with no religious background just spiritual awareness.
On Apr 11, 2013 2:16 PM, "dalpino_daniel_shasta" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

Spiritual awareness? You're just another idiot living a meaningless life. You fool.

I'm losing hope in Humanity...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Airris Barron <thatbemeacb@... wrote:

U don't know me but check this out. I came across angelfire website about
satanism months ago. I later looked into joining til I found out I would be
selling my soul. Which means I will no longer control my spirit once I
leave this physical earth. Why would anyone want that. It means Ur not in
control Ur being deceived. Another thing, I watched Anton levay(founder of
modern satanism) videos when he was sick. Right before he died he screamed,
why did he scream he found out everything he had been telling people is not
true. I did lots of background research bout satanism and all I can think
of is how u guys are being deceived. I'm coming with no religious
background just spiritual awareness.
On Apr 11, 2013 2:16 PM, "dalpino_daniel_shasta" <
dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

i just got back from walking to the grocery store and these mormons or
whatever approached me and wanted to talk to me, i told them i had nothing
to say that they wanted to hear, they told me that they wanted to tell me
that evil is out there and i needed to be careful,i went against what
father satan had instructed us to do, i exposed myself to the enemy, i
turned around and said, " i know evil is out there dumbass, im right here"
i told both of these guys that they needed to watch there mouths when they
talked about "my father", i told them that they didnt know what true evil
was until they opened there bibles and gazed upon that stupid kikes face, i
then ended with, " i wish jesus was alive again so i can see him suffer
some more". father satan is probly pissed as fuck, but i prayed and asked
him to forgive me, so i think ill be alright, im just about fed up with
people bad mouthing my father, its pissing me off, how in the fuck am i
supposed to be calm? any advice? i need some guidance

Hahaha, you sound like ever other christian child inlisted in 'gods sacred army' trying to fight the foreces of evil.

"I once went to satanism but then i got dead so i left it, dont do it guys jewsus luvs you".

The lack of creativity these people have would be mind blowing if it werent for the fact that christianity has drained them all of it.

If you had really done any background search or study into Satanism, you deffinatly would have come away with a much different, much more positive view, of it than you are currenty desplaying.

And you're biggest fault. You state that you studied the JoS site, yet stopped once you saw you have to sell your soul. At no point on the entire site does it say you have to sell your soul. It says quite the opposite, that we are against this sick perversion.

You get F+ for effort. Please don't bother next time.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Airris Barron <thatbemeacb@... wrote:

Don't lose hope, we're getting new members every day. As for this "spiritual awareness" guy,he's just so heavily influenced by the kikes that he stares the truth in the face and laughs like he knows better
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Spiritual awareness? You're just another idiot living a meaningless life. You fool.

I'm losing hope in Humanity...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Airris Barron <thatbemeacb@ wrote:

dalpino.daniel.shasta@ wrote:

Nice catch with that fuckin chrishtian pece o shit

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 18, 2013, at 7:33 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Hahaha, you sound like ever other christian child inlisted in 'gods sacred army' trying to fight the foreces of evil.

"I once went to satanism but then i got dead so i left it, dont do it guys jewsus luvs you".

The lack of creativity these people have would be mind blowing if it werent for the fact that christianity has drained them all of it.

If you had really done any background search or study into Satanism, you deffinatly would have come away with a much different, much more positive view, of it than you are currenty desplaying.

And you're biggest fault. You state that you studied the JoS site, yet stopped once you saw you have to sell your soul. At no point on the entire site does it say you have to sell your soul. It says quite the opposite, that we are against this sick perversion.

You get F+ for effort. Please don't bother next time.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Maybe u should start studying ur shit bro before u say things like that wat u think jackass?

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 18, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Airris Barron <thatbemeacb@... wrote:
  U don't know me but check this out. I came across angelfire website about satanism months ago. I later looked into joining til I found out I would be selling my soul. Which means I will no longer control my spirit once I leave this physical earth. Why would anyone want that. It means Ur not in control Ur being deceived. Another thing, I watched Anton levay(founder of modern satanism) videos when he was sick. Right before he died he screamed, why did he scream he found out everything he had been telling people is not true. I did lots of background research bout satanism and all I can think of is how u guys are being deceived. I'm coming with no religious background just spiritual awareness. On Apr 11, 2013 2:16 PM, "dalpino_daniel_shasta" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

This is almost pathedic enough to not bother with, fact is I will not let you slander our name without defense from my point of view.

Satanism is a life religion not a death one like yours.

You are the only one being decieved.

There are absolutely NO way we sell our souls to Satan, We Dedicate them. This is much different.

Anton levay was not a spiritual Satanist and he was spiritually weak.

He screamed out xianity filth when he died, because his entire life was a lie, and never was father Satan truly there for him.

The only ones there for him were the angel beings that wanted his soul to use in harnessing its neutrino life force/ that and to sadisticly do whatever they want with it.

The only True Satanism is Spiritual Satanism.

I find it hilarious you also do not say joyofsatan.org at all in your post you simply say angelfire.

i hate you infiltrators you are annoying beyond words.

live a fucking deluded and disgusted and lost life if thats what you wish for.

I and all my friends, all my Brothers and Sisters in Satan will go on to achieve Godhead, and rid this world of that xianity filth. while people like you tremble in pathedic fear placed upon yourself by your own delusions caused only by your own lack of knowledge.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Im surprised u even waste ur time and words on this people
just ignore and walk away. SIMPLE.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html

here more information
Jesus never exist

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Jesus_Christ.htm

Just ask them about planet Kolob and the magic underwear. After that point out the fact Joseph Smith was arrested more then once for con-artistry.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 1:37:11 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: the enemy

here more information
Jesus never exist

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "dalpino_daniel_shasta" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@... wrote:

Spiritual awareness my ass. If you don't have a religious background then explain why you have jewsus crust as your hero in your profile and "Christian-other" in the religion category here:

http://www.myspace.com/447742895

There's one thing to be a deluded xian, another thing to be a DISHONEST deluded xian. At least the honest deluded xians are very rare so they have some value.

High Priestess Myla Limlal, http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/ind ... ation.html

the Link on http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html

has been Deleted, I understand times are busy, but it may be nice to fix this issue for the new members, I have found a lot of links that have been deleted.

I also do not know if you have any power over this issue, if not my apologies in advance.

For any new members
you can find most of Joy of Satan here
spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/joy-of-satan.pdf

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

here more information
Jesus never exist

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dalpino_daniel_shasta" <dalpino.daniel.shasta@ wrote:

Good to see your name again.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Spiritual awareness my ass. If you don't have a religious background then explain why you have jewsus crust as your hero in your profile and "Christian-other" in the religion category here:

There's one thing to be a deluded xian, another thing to be a DISHONEST deluded xian. At least the honest deluded xians are very rare so they have some value.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Airris Barron <thatbemeacb@ wrote:

And the intruder is SPEECHLESS.

INDEFINATELY CAUGHT.

Hahaha it makes me laugh (a joyous victorious laugh) so hard when Over and over and over the enemys attempts to delude us fail miserably.

Its to obvious for they are so weak.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!

Know For Sure WE HAVE WON THE WAR!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You're full of shit, The Gods of Hell are The True Gods and Goddesses of Humanity, All throughout Gentile Pagan religions each deity is similar in each culture, Satanism is truth, Laveyan Satanism is nothing but a narrow minded worship of the ego with some flare of incorrect sigils and pronunciations involved. Spiritual Satanism is the truth.
-Scorned

@'spiritual awareness': You stupid piece of shit imbecile! You are
pathetic...Satan, Mero, Enki, the Lord of Aeons, weeps for you.
Whereas I spit on you! Why give this piece of shit attention, you ask?
Because, I will not let another insult against my Lord and King go
unpunished! It needs to be answered...and i canot just sit idly by and
let him spew his vitriol!

To the original poster, no, no, no! Satan is not mad at you, my
Brother! Never think that, I beg! You stood up for him, you defended
him, as a good son ought to do his Father, so why in Hell's name
should he be angry at you? The Al-Jilwah is not a list of edicts that
Lord Satan is just waiting for his disciples to break so he can yell
at them. At the end of the day, it is ones personal choice how open or
private one wishes to be about one's religion. I, myself, am quite
open about the fact that I am a Spiritual Satanist if someone asks. I
don't go screaming it to the highest rooftop, but I do go out
sometimes wearing my inverted cross or Baphomet pendant. And, if
someone asks why the cross is upside down, or what that funny symbol
on my necklace is, I will tell them calmly what it represents and that
I am a Spiritual Satanist. If they have any further questions, which
they usually do not, I will answer them...but as I say, it usually
ends once the profession of faith is made. Lol. I have to this day
(five years dedicated) had no problems whatsoever, and I do not
believe I will have none. For the Gods of Hell have my back, and Lord
Andras himself is my protector/guardian. In fact, he told me once
quite clearly: "You are in my charge, you are safe". So I fear
nothing! If I sound as though I am bragging here, I apologize. That is
not my intention. I am not bragging, merely stating my own beliefs and
experiences. I choose to be open about my service to Father because I
think it is important for at least some of us to do so, if it is safe.
I think this is so important because, we need to give Satanism a
better name, to untarnish its reputation. But we cannot do that if we
skulk in the shadows! Am I saying that every SS should do as I do? No,
of course not. Some cannot, because of job constraints, family, or
what have you. But, those who can, who know that it will be safe,
should stand up for our Father and bring his truth into the light!
Okay, stepping off the soapbox now. Hail Father Satan forever! Hail
lord ANdras!

On 4/21/13, scornedhero666 <scornedhero666@... wrote:

satanism months ago. I later looked into joining til I found out I would
be
control Ur being deceived. Another thing, I watched Anton levay(founder
of
modern satanism) videos when he was sick. Right before he died he
screamed,
why did he scream he found out everything he had been telling people is
not

whatever approached me and wanted to talk to me, i told them i had
nothing
to say that they wanted to hear, they told me that they wanted to tell
me
turned around and said, " i know evil is out there dumbass, im right
here"
i told both of these guys that they needed to watch there mouths when
they
talked about "my father", i told them that they didnt know what true
evil
was until they opened there bibles and gazed upon that stupid kikes
face, i
some more". father satan is probly pissed as fuck, but i prayed and
asked

You're full of shit, The Gods of Hell are The True Gods and Goddesses of
Humanity, All throughout Gentile Pagan religions each deity is similar in
each culture, Satanism is truth, Laveyan Satanism is nothing but a narrow
minded worship of the ego with some flare of incorrect sigils and
pronunciations involved. Spiritual Satanism is the truth.
-Scorned

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back