Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The enemy is definitely afraid of our current ritual. KEEP DOING IT

angryshaman666

I just did my first RTR for restoring communications for today and during the affirmations the enemy kept trying to trip me up so my pronunciation would fall apart.
I had to use 100% concsious effort to fight against their attempts to disrupt me from doing this. They've been doing it all week ever since we switched back to the restoring gentile communications ritual.

The enemy is very VERY afraid of us doing this ritual and their attempts to disrupt me have been totally BLATANT not to mention they've been disrupting my meditations and even my PT workouts.

Fuckers are pissing their pants in fear of me getting any stronger and tormented me throughout my entire life from early childhood out of that fear.

They've tried making me feel like I'm going to fall asleep, draining my energy, choking me and now trying to mess with my brain to make me slur my speech during rituals.

All of these attempts fail of course but they do succeed in making me waste more time and energy and slow my progress far too much for me to allow.

I've always been a perfectionist. Where others might say progress in and of itself is good enough I say if I can make even more progress even faster and instead have to settle for less than the maximum possible progress in the minimum amount of time then I do NOT consider that adequate enough.

I've always been incredibly obsessive over efficiency and anything that slows me down even 1/10 of the way is infuriating to no end.

So to everyone still slacking in the RTRs, PICK UP THE PACE AND KEEP DOING IT UNTIL MARCH 7th!
Unless the HPs give us further instruction on this matter continue this ritual AT LEAST once a day!

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM - AFFIRMATIONS - AUM) This is to be done 9 times.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Again, the enemy is VICIOUSLY fighting back on this and I continue to feel powerful psychic attacks the more I do this.
This means its working and they are VERY afraid!

DEATH TO ALL KIKES!
HAIL SATAN!

This is true. Yesterday night as I did my RTR for restoring communication, I experienced an attack. It wasn't BIG but it definitely was an attempt to stop me.The air got thick and I got this energy and feeling over me that tried to make me afraid. It literally crept up on me and yes, it is a very negative and creepy feeling.

I still continued my ritual though and told them that I wasn't afraid and that they are wasting their time. After I stood my ground, I felt it linger a bit but it was weakened. And then I felt happier and liked I triumphed. They are definitely getting desperate. Fuckers...

I actually laughed it off and smiled while this happened because it honestly was a bit funny and felt almost desperate.

At this point, I am so tired of whats happening to gentiles that the enemy will not move me. My anger is stronger than their attempts to attack me.

They are just a thorn in my side. An annoyance.

Hail Satan!Long live the Gentiles!

High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 1:51 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I just did my first RTR for restoring communications for today and during the affirmations the enemy kept trying to trip me up so my pronunciation would fall apart.
I had to use 100% concsious effort to fight against their attempts to disrupt me from doing this. They've been doing it all week ever since we switched back to the restoring gentile communications ritual.

The enemy is very VERY afraid of us doing this ritual and their attempts to disrupt me have been totally BLATANT not to mention they've been disrupting my meditations and even my PT workouts.

Fuckers are pissing their pants in fear of me getting any stronger and tormented me throughout my entire life from early childhood out of that fear.

They've tried making me feel like I'm going to fall asleep, draining my energy, choking me and now trying to mess with my brain to make me slur my speech during rituals.

All of these attempts fail of course but they do succeed in making me waste more time and energy and slow my progress far too much for me to allow.

I've always been a perfectionist. Where others might say progress in and of itself is good enough I say if I can make even more progress even faster and instead have to settle for less than the maximum possible progress in the minimum amount of time then I do NOT consider that adequate enough.

I've always been incredibly obsessive over efficiency and anything that slows me down even 1/10 of the way is infuriating to no end.

So to everyone still slacking in the RTRs, PICK UP THE PACE AND KEEP DOING IT UNTIL MARCH 7th!
Unless the HPs give us further instruction on this matter continue this ritual AT LEAST once a day!

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM - AFFIRMATIONS - AUM) This is to be done 9 times.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Again, the enemy is VICIOUSLY fighting back on this and I continue to feel powerful psychic attacks the more I do this.
This means its working and they are VERY afraid!

DEATH TO ALL KIKES!
HAIL SATAN!

I want to join the Satanism I wanted this for many years I hope and believe that I'm in a right place. I'm ready to join now. With my soul my life yes ready for  you anytime soon.

Yes, the enemy is afraid.I began this ritual and I have forgotten to do my chakra spinning, but i keep doing the rtr, I copied the pdf of the ritual in my tablet and I do it when I listen music or I write it in a piece of paper and I do it when my parents are busy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back