Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The elements

The 5 Satanic elements have been known for thousands of years. The elements were used by Ancient people of all kind (Egyptians, Sumerians, Druids, etc). Fools are being told that the elements are a part of "god" and that if you invoke them; you invoke "god". "god" in this context is referred to the being that "created everything" and the xian "god" as fools believe that "god" is 100% perfect and created everything. This is the way they explain the elements. Sad because it can be easily proven otherwise. Wiccans use the elements, although it is corrupted knowledge and with misuse of the elements; death may come. Those of Us who are experienced with the elements know exactly how dangerous it can be to misuse them.

Each element (excluding the Akasha element and I will explain why) is an aspect of creation and life. Each living being has the four elements. Some more than others. Each living being has 4 corners where the elements reside. The equally armed cross represents this as well as other things. The middle of the equally armed cross (which is where the 4 elements intersect) represents the Akasha element. The swastika is also a representation (along with other things) of the 4 elements. Together, they create perfection. Perfection was always represented by the Sun and the color Gold. Each element plays a role in life and without one there cannot be life.

The FIRE element represents the spark of life, the creative principle. The FIRE element is male.

The WATER element represents the liquid of life. Every living being needs water. Although it may seem impossible that some beings actually get water (like germs for example) but they do. Somehow, they drink water. If this is not true please say so. This came from logic. The WATER element also represents emotions. The WATER element is female.

The AIR element represents the breath of life. As Thoth stated to High Priestess Maxine "Life is in the breath".  The AIR element is male.

The EARTH element represents stability, balance and the aspect that binds the 3 other aspects of life. The EARTH element is female.

Combining the 4 aspects creates life. The Akasha element is the universe where the 4 elements come from. Everything that lives was once the Akasha element. How exactly do beings get created?? I do not know. This is beyond me. Wiccans explain this by saying that the Akasha is a being that creates things. I find this to be nonsense because how did this being come to exist?? After asking that question they always remain silent and speechless.

If there is any wrong or missing information, please say so kindly. Thank you.
Ave Satanas!!

personally from me i think that you took some info from the jos site and added some of your own which is good. im not knocking you yet. however i think that you stating that combining the 4 elements creates life is a bit too over your head and a bit pompous for me suggesting pagan and wiccan beliefs here when SATAN IS THE CREATOR not the sun!!!! not the trees or the wind from some hippie religion called paganism or wicca you contradict yourself a little bit but you tried not to. just a thought

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Power-Level Six-Six-Six <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

The 5 Satanic elements have been known for thousands of years. The elements were used by Ancient people of all kind (Egyptians, Sumerians, Druids, etc). Fools are being told that the elements are a part of "god" and that if you invoke them; you invoke "god". "god" in this context is referred to the being that "created everything" and the xian "god" as fools believe that "god" is 100% perfect and created everything. This is the way they explain the elements. Sad because it can be easily proven otherwise. Wiccans use the elements, although it is corrupted knowledge and with misuse of the elements; death may come. Those of Us who are experienced with the elements know exactly how dangerous it can be to misuse them.

Each element (excluding the Akasha element and I will explain why) is an aspect of creation and life. Each living being has the four elements. Some more than others. Each living being has 4 corners where the elements reside. The equally armed cross represents this as well as other things. The middle of the equally armed cross (which is where the 4 elements intersect) represents the Akasha element. The swastika is also a representation (along with other things) of the 4 elements. Together, they create perfection. Perfection was always represented by the Sun and the color Gold. Each element plays a role in life and without one there cannot be life.

The FIRE element represents the spark of life, the creative principle. The FIRE element is male.

The WATER element represents the liquid of life. Every living being needs water. Although it may seem impossible that some beings actually get water (like germs for example) but they do. Somehow, they drink water. If this is not true please say so. This came from logic. The WATER element also represents emotions. The WATER element is female.

The AIR element represents the breath of life. As Thoth stated to High Priestess Maxine "Life is in the breath".  The AIR element is male.

The EARTH element represents stability, balance and the aspect that binds the 3 other aspects of life. The EARTH element is female.

Combining the 4 aspects creates life. The Akasha element is the universe where the 4 elements come from. Everything that lives was once the Akasha element. How exactly do beings get created?? I do not know. This is beyond me. Wiccans explain this by saying that the Akasha is a being that creates things. I find this to be nonsense because how did this being come to exist?? After asking that question they always remain silent and speechless.

If there is any wrong or missing information, please say so kindly. Thank you.
Ave Satanas!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back