Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Egyptian Book of Gates

Cynical_Soul

I've been reading The Book of Gates and I am firmly convinced that I have finally found the real Egyptian source where the Jews stole and distorted the information to create their kabbalah and their qlippoth. The Egyptian Book of Gates has 12 gates in total, starting with the mundane physical world and ending with oneness with the gods and deification of the self. It's pathworking is a journey of gnosis, reenacting the pharaoh's path of defeating Apophis. Everyone should download the ebook; it's increasingly hard to find and expensive as hell on Amazon. The qlippoth is a lie made by jews. The Book of Gates is the true material. I only have minimal information on it's pathworking as I have only done my own experiments, so I don't have any other material to compare it to. I do know that all 12 gates are completely safe, unlike the qlippoth. I even skipped ahead several gates and journeyed to the 12 last night. No harsh side effects, just a really crisp clarity to my thinking. If anyone has additional information they have discovered about the Book of Gates, is willing to try the gates out and share experiences, or has any constructive comments or questions please feel free to post. Together we can master this occult work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back