Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Devil's Bible

Lord1

What are some of your opinions about The Black Goat Cabal, and The Devil's Bible? I think that they are a very strong organization, but lack certain knowledge about who and what Satan truly is. Note that i am not talking about Anton Laveys Satanic Bible.

haven't read either one, but I plan to write my own book on the subject that's going to stick it to all the moronic christians for Satan (as I like to call those who claim Satan is the Lord of "Evil") and expose the truth about Paganism and Satanism, also it will show the Pagans and how the other gods were made to suite different cultures. For example (Astaroth to Ashtar, Ashtar to Ishtar, Ishtar to Isis....and Estar came from those who couldn't pronouce her fucking name right). Ayways I've seen these books largeley advertised on the idiot "Satanic" websites like theisticsatanism.com, so I'm gonna say it's safe to assume these books have the same dipshit approach to Satan as Diana Vera...in that case, these books are worth as much as the bible.

Shit in on hand and hold the bible in the other....Now wich hand is the bible in? It's hard I know.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lord" <lordnoxeroth@... wrote:

What are some of your opinions about The Black Goat Cabal, and The Devil's Bible? I think that they are a very strong organization, but lack certain knowledge about who and what Satan truly is. Note that i am not talking about Anton Laveys Satanic Bible.

HAHAHAHAH!!Its another case of reverse christianity, because they worship the christian "devil" and conform to the christian teachings about him. Doesn't matter if you follow the light or the dark side of christianity, you're still following christianity so you're a christian not a Satanist. True Satanism doesn't conform to the xian teachings.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rammesses" <rammesses666@... wrote:

haven't read either one, but I plan to write my own book on the subject that's going to stick it to all the moronic christians for Satan (as I like to call those who claim Satan is the Lord of "Evil") and expose the truth about Paganism and Satanism, also it will show the Pagans and how the other gods were made to suite different cultures. For example (Astaroth to Ashtar, Ashtar to Ishtar, Ishtar to Isis....and Estar came from those who couldn't pronouce her fucking name right). Ayways I've seen these books largeley advertised on the idiot "Satanic" websites like theisticsatanism.com, so I'm gonna say it's safe to assume these books have the same dipshit approach to Satan as Diana Vera...in that case, these books are worth as much as the bible.

Shit in on hand and hold the bible in the other....Now wich hand is the bible in? It's hard I know.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lord" <lordnoxeroth@ wrote:

I want to place something very important here, this is especially for the kids who are following Satan now there is something you can do when being dragged off to church against your will like visualizing and directing hordes of messanger demons onto the congration or my favorite order them to poison the psychic energythat way when the enemy recieves it, it'll cause much harm to them, and ask your GD or ask Satan to direct it to the enemy or go on the JOS and look for the 9th satanic enochian key go someplace private and recite it hell I go to church on my own just to cause problems for these assholes I even recited the key during an important sacrament and the entire church went crazy the sound system went out and lights kept flickering every now and then or if you have a strong 3rd eye you can direct thoughts into their minds and manipulate them into not serving god and bring them to Satan anyone who has good ideas feel free to email me on any good ideas for spiritual warfare my address is diabolus567@... PRAISE HAIL SATHANAS MAY YOU REIGN FOR ALLTIME!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 5:47:08 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] The Devil's Bible

I was curious.. you said you recited the 9th key.  Now this Enochian you are reciting (the JoS's revised enochian), is used in magickal practices and when you do it you must be able to pronounce it properly to the T!   Even though it is used in magickal practices.. I am wondering if outside of that, the church uses it for their own religious practice.. and if so what part of the church.  This is a good idea of yours, if they do, then you can simply go to church and do this and then just say you took a certain interest in part of the bible and they will leave you alone, but it will be funny to mess with them using this.

On 3/12/2010 3:00 PM, Martin Pena wrote:
  I want to place something very important here, this is especially for the kids who are following Satan now there is something you can do when being dragged off to church against your will like visualizing and directing hordes of messanger demons onto the congration or my favorite order them to poison the psychic energythat way when the enemy recieves it, it'll cause much harm to them, and ask your GD or ask Satan to direct it to the enemy or go on the JOS and look for the 9th satanic enochian key go someplace private and recite it hell I go to church on my own just to cause problems for these assholes I even recited the key during an important sacrament and the entire church went crazy the sound system went out and lights kept flickering every now and then or if you have a strong 3rd eye you can direct thoughts into their minds and manipulate them into not serving god and bring them to Satan anyone who has good ideas feel free to email me on any good ideas for spiritual warfare my address is diabolus567@ yahoo.com PRAISE HAIL SATHANAS MAY YOU REIGN FOR ALLTIME!

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

well I do it twice once in the restroom and sometimes while I'm pretend to pray to their filthy god which I don't do the only god I pray to is Satan or Bael and Astaroth the latter are  my main GD's but they said that reciting that key can major trouble to the xians last time I did it was during an improtant sacrament I know how to pronounce enochian " that's what demon pals are for!" my friend or I ask Satan to be there and I  know it when he is there like the other day when I had to go out and eat because there is hardly no food in my home and I felt that nice warm friendly energy that nearly brings me to tears (Satan's energy of course) but the point is I ask Satan to always help me to work inside enemy lines to direct destructive energy to the enemy, using the messanger demons is also useful I ask them to poison the prayers of those empty minded sheep so when the enemy gets it it causes damage that's a good way to attack the enemy if you have anythihng good let me know I can use all the help I can get I wonder if attacking the vatican is a good tactic last night I created and deployed a fire elemental to attack and destroy the world council of churches, Bael said to me in a dream that's a very good move to use since my psychic ears aren't fully open to fully hear Bael he said that's just as good even if you don't have alot of power so I'm intending to do as much damage as possible I was wondering do you have any suggestions for good satanic magick texts other that Franz Bardon?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 1:11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] The Devil's Bible

I was curious.. you said you recited the 9th key.  Now this Enochian you are reciting (the JoS's revised enochian), is used in magickal practices and when you do it you must be able to pronounce it properly to the T!   Even though it is used in magickal practices.. I am wondering if outside of that, the church uses it for their own religious practice.. and if so what part of the church.  This is a good idea of yours, if they do, then you can simply go to church and do this and then just say you took a certain interest in part of the bible and they will leave you alone, but it will be funny to mess with them using this.

I want to place something very important here, this is especially for the kids who are following Satan now there is something you can do when being dragged off to church against your will like visualizing and directing hordes of messanger demons onto the congration or my favorite order them to poison the psychic energythat way when the enemy recieves it, it'll cause much harm to them, and ask your GD or ask Satan to direct it to the enemy or go on the JOS and look for the 9th satanic enochian key go someplace private and recite it hell I go to church on my own just to cause problems for these assholes I even recited the key during an important sacrament and the entire church went crazy the sound system went out and lights kept flickering every now and then or if you have a strong 3rd eye you can direct thoughts into their minds and manipulate them into not serving god and bring them to Satan anyone who has good ideas feel free to email me on any good ideas for spiritual warfare my address is diabolus567@ yahoo.com PRAISE HAIL SATHANAS MAY YOU REIGN FOR ALLTIME!

To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Its funy you mentioned creating a fire elemental because while I can't do it yet, I was thinking it would be a good idea. Jos says fire elementals grow stronger in the fire they create, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a fire elemental who constantly seeks out and destroys churches, growing stronger each time. This has been happening alot to me lately where I will be thinking about something then find information related to what I was thinking about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Martin Pena <diabolus567@... wrote:

well I do it twice once in the restroom and sometimes while I'm pretend to pray to their filthy god which I don't do the only god I pray to is Satan or Bael and Astaroth the latter are  my main GD's but they said that reciting that key can major trouble to the xians last time I did it was during an improtant sacrament I know how to pronounce enochian " that's what demon pals are for!" my friend or I ask Satan to be there and I  know it when he is there like the other day when I had to go out and eat because there is hardly no food in my home and I felt that nice warm friendly energy that nearly brings me to tears (Satan's energy of course) but the point is I ask Satan to always help me to work inside enemy lines to direct destructive energy to the enemy, using the messanger demons is also useful I ask them to poison the prayers of those empty minded sheep so when the enemy gets it it causes damage that's a good way to attack the enemy if you have
anythihng good let me know I can use all the help I can get I wonder if attacking the vatican is a good tactic last night I created and deployed a fire elemental to attack and destroy the world council of churches, Bael said to me in a dream that's a very good move to use since my psychic ears aren't fully open to fully hear Bael he said that's just as good even if you don't have alot of power so I'm intending to do as much damage as possible I was wondering do you have any suggestions for good satanic magick texts other that Franz Bardon?

Sent: Sat, March 13, 2010 1:11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] The Devil's Bible

I want to place something very important here, this is especially for the kids who are following Satan now there is something you can do when being dragged off to church against your will like visualizing and directing hordes of messanger demons onto the congration or my favorite order them to poison the psychic energythat way when the enemy recieves it, it'll cause much harm to them, and ask your GD or ask Satan to direct it to the enemy or go on the JOS and look for the 9th satanic enochian key go someplace private and recite it hell I go to church on my own just to cause problems for these assholes I even recited the key during an important sacrament and the entire church went crazy the sound system went out and lights kept flickering every now and then or if you have a strong 3rd eye you can direct thoughts into their minds and manipulate them into not serving god and bring them to Satan anyone who has good ideas feel free to email me on any good
ideas for spiritual warfare my address is diabolus567@ yahoo.com PRAISE HAIL SATHANAS MAY YOU REIGN FOR ALLTIME!

My opinion is- The Black Goat Cabal, and The Devil's Bible is fuckin bullshit. There is no devil as there is no jesus. It slides along with some of the filth written in the xian asshole's bible. Our's is the realest religion and the realest form of Satanism, If it wasn't Father wouldn't be with us but He is so it's fuckin real baby. To the bro who posted, I don't think you should be reading books like these because it is simply bullshit and it contradicts a lot of our truths and Beliefs about Father and His Demons and Satanism. Many of the passages in it contradicts the very foundation that we stand upon.

CHHUCI-UP!!!!!!!!
AVE SATANUS VIVA MELEK TA'US!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back