Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Cursed Nazarene Ritual

colony_ss

Hello and thank you for taking your time and reading my post.
Well, I've been a Satanist for some more than a year now and am doing the Thurisaz-Hagalaz things against jews daily, twice a day and am of course searching for any rituals with which I could "attack" the enemy. So, recently I've come across the Cursed Nazarene ritual on the Joy of Satan site and I've also read it is very powerful and I rather asked a friend who is more experienced than me about it. Well, he said that considering the fact my aura cleanings and chakra openings are very poor in quality (due to very bad concentration and visualization) and considering the fact this ritual is so powerful, I should rather give it some more thinking before trying to do anything. So, what I am asking is if anyone's ever had experience with this ritual and has performed it and how dangerous can it be?
Thank you very much for all your answers.

HAIL SATAN!

It is not a dangerous ritual - it is powerful in the way it raises powerful energies to attack the enemy; I did this ritual when I was quite new and I had no problems.
If you are dedicated Satan will protect you in case you mess something with bad energies (he did with me, I remember one time I was raising a negative enery ball cin front of me, nut my GD came and everything I was doing all of a sudden disappeared and energies were cleaned - then I realized I was doing in in my house and this might probably have spread the negative energies around).
So don't refrain about using these rituals against the enemy as the enemy does NOT want you to use them and is probably trying to scare you.
Even if your concentration is not the best and you can't properly feel the aura cleaning, the cleaning will be effective as long as you do it et least daily

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:57:13 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] The Cursed Nazarene Ritual

Well, I've been a Satanist for some more than a year now and am doing the Thurisaz-Hagalaz things against jews daily, twice a day and am of course searching for any rituals with which I could "attack" the enemy. So, recently I've come across the Cursed Nazarene ritual on the Joy of Satan site and I've also read it is very powerful and I rather asked a friend who is more experienced than me about it. Well, he said that considering the fact my aura cleanings and chakra openings are very poor in quality (due to very bad concentration and visualization) and considering the fact this ritual is so powerful, I should rather give it some more thinking before trying to do anything. So, what I am asking is if anyone's ever had experience with this ritual and has performed it and how dangerous can it be?

HAIL SATAN!

[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 8:27 PM, "colony.chaos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Okay, thank you very much, I'll do it somewhere on a hill in the forest then, no dangers there. Hail Satan!

I did in in a forest place my self. Experienced no problems. And I was fairly new to rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back