Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The coming destruction of an enemy..

LoneWolf1

Greetings beloved brothers and sisters, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your loving words, and support..

My time is soon arriving as I will be doing the destruction ritual on the coming 1st of March which is on the Day of Mars during any of the hours of Mars for maximum damage..

If any of you are free to join in, I would greatly appreciate it. But if you are unable to, do not worry for I understand and still love you regardless.

I have already sent out the picture and the info of my enemy in a previous post and I hope you have all had a chance to go through it. Feel free to do your spells of destruction in anyway you see fit, we all have our own style to do something.

For myself I will be doing a destruction ritual, together with some runes.

Take care my brothers and sisters of Satan..

HAIL SATAN AND TO ALL HIS DEMONS OF HELL!!!

<td val[/IMG]Yes I will join you.That is perfect for me ,because I am always of on Tuesday and Wednesday.That is my weekend so to speak.
Hail Satan!!

--- On Mon, 2/28/11, LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] The coming destruction of an enemy..
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, February 28, 2011, 10:36 AM

Greetings beloved brothers and sisters, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your loving words, and support..

My time is soon arriving as I will be doing the destruction ritual on the coming 1st of March which is on the Day of Mars during any of the hours of Mars for maximum damage..

If any of you are free to join in, I would greatly appreciate it. But if you are unable to, do not worry for I understand and still love you regardless.

I have already sent out the picture and the info of my enemy in a previous post and I hope you have all had a chance to go through it. Feel free to do your spells of destruction in anyway you see fit, we all have our own style to do something.

[/TD]

I wish you the best of success in your ritual! Hail Father Satan!

On 2/28/11, LoneWolf <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:
Greetings beloved brothers and sisters, thank you all from the bottom of my
heart for all your loving words, and support..

My time is soon arriving as I will be doing the destruction ritual on the
coming 1st of March which is on the Day of Mars during any of the hours of
Mars for maximum damage..

If any of you are free to join in, I would greatly appreciate it. But if
you are unable to, do not worry for I understand and still love you
regardless.

I have already sent out the picture and the info of my enemy in a previous
post and I hope you have all had a chance to go through it. Feel free to do
your spells of destruction in anyway you see fit, we all have our own style
to do something.

you know you can count on me too brother as brother brian will keep in touch and let me know what are yuo doing with details ok hit me up in the yahoo messenger please thank you

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LoneWolf" <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hey Ivan,
Cool chatting with you this morning.
Hail Satan my friend!!

--- On Mon, 2/28/11, ivan kaim lucas <splcustomcreations@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: The coming destruction of an enemy..
Date: Monday, February 28, 2011, 3:15 PM

you know you can count on me too brother as brother brian will keep in touch and let me know what are yuo doing with details ok hit me up in the yahoo messenger please thank you

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "LoneWolf" <lonewolf69sg@... wrote:

[/TD]

hail satan brother i go by the name of doa baxakate , ivan was a weak person and since i become satanist my hole life change....
hail the tru gods!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey Ivan,
Hail Satan my friend!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LoneWolf" <lonewolf69sg@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]My bad doa,Hope you can work it out where you can get back to the states.
Hail Satan!!

--- On Tue, 3/1/11, ivan kaim lucas <splcustomcreations@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 5:20 PM

hail satan brother i go by the name of doa baxakate , ivan was a weak person and since i become satanist my hole life change....
hail the tru gods!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey Ivan,
Hail Satan my friend!!

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

HAIL SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected], "LoneWolf" <lonewolf69sg@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back