Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The book of Enoch?

mason666yeahx

Hi all First of all I would like to say that my faith in satan has been very strong, I've been with him for over a year now, but what I'm about to ask I don't mean to piss anyone off, I only ask because I'm confused.
As everyday I defend our God on YouTube, every dumb ass xian who believes in that peace of shit they call the bible I answer them back with actual facts leaving exposingchristianity.com next to it. None ever reply with any logical comeback.
But one he mentioned the book of Enoch. Now I don't want to sit there listening to a xian explaining it to me coz listening to them for more than 1 minute makes me wana scream lol 
So I ask more experienced satanist...can someone put my mind at ease and briefly explain what the book of Enoch is? How old is it? What's it about? Because meany xians seem to believe it to be a some sort of answer back to blatant logic exposing there religion as a lie.Hail satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back