Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Beauty and Glory of the Reich

I was watching Videos on the Reich. When Suddenly I Became touched to Tears. I felt the waxing of emotion come over me completely. In this state I sought out by Feeling material and started building a picture that best expressed this Magnificent Beauty. In end I made this Video that I feel is charged with Emotion. At least for me, but maybe others will find it as Awe Inspiring as I have. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5m-c1qNr6s

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satan Forever  

@Aldrick Strickland88Thank you for sharing this Comrade! This sent chills down my spine.  I myself have been doing the same, I feel compelled to learn and study more about our Fuer Adolf Hitler,  His spirit is with us all and I have said this before but I will say it again I Believe he will walk among us, When the Gods Return, I feel him so close somedays and I feel that many need to remember.. He is also here to help us through this eternal struggle! Just as the demons and Father are here to help us, He wants us to remember Him! He is NOT dead, he is very much alive !!!!!!SIEG HEIL!!!!!!HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 6:29 PM, aldrick.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
 I was watching Videos on the Reich. When Suddenly I Became touched to Tears. I felt the waxing of emotion come over me completely. In this state I sought out by Feeling material and started building a picture that best expressed this Magnificent Beauty. In end I made this Video that I feel is charged with Emotion. At least for me, but maybe others will find it as Awe Inspiring as I have. 

@aldric - ?? [ as I wipe the emotion from my face and throat] ?
I hadn't realized until now that each Reich throughout history saluted Satan with the open right hand extended at a 60 degree angle! 
This film also reminds about the gross loss of information at the hands of the joo (((xx))) [I can't think of a word terrible enough to exemplify them]. My heart breaks all over again! THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!! WE WILL OVERCOME!!!

"to secure freedom, national honor, and a future for life"  Adolph Hitler
Heil HitlerHail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 6:29 PM, aldrick.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

I've watched this film several more times since my initial post. 
I was raised in Europe. Traveled to every country. Had to learn their cultures and their religions. 
Two things rang true throughout all countries, cultures and religions. 1- All religions except Hindi, were the same false BS2- The hopelessness of the older generation. They mourned the loss of Hitler! Of freedom!
I am a visual person. I learn by seeing and by doing. Statistically, 68% of the world are visual learners. 
This film is now etched in my mind as motivation to help overcome the hopelessness of the thousands of years of oppression! To help overcome the BS and garbage sent to me by the joos. Don't get me wrong... My human side needed this. It's the human side the joos assault. It's the human side that works toward godhood, in conjunction with the soul.  When we become a Perfect One godhood will be achievable. Recognizing the distinction and what is needed to align me with Me, I'll accept your film @aldric and adopt it. 
Thank you. ✋Heil Hitler!
MORE RTRs!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I get the same feeling, brother. I was so moved to tears when watching your video. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Heil Hitler!
Heil the Fourth Reich.
Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!

Wow I am shocked that you all feel so deeply due to it. I have watched it some 30 times and it makes me cry every time. I cannot claim to this video, as this was the Spirit of Satan that made this video. 
  I did not in my logical mind come to this. It was Brought about through me. But Satan Deserves the credit for its existence. 

Aldrick Strickland   Hail Father Satan Forever 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back