Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"The Barbarians"

satansdemons

I have just been going through some old books of mine, and came across how the Romans did almost everything they could to wipe out the "Druids" in Britian.
The Druid priests were the "keepers" of the culture/ spiritual history and beliefs of the Celts. The Romans knew that once you wipe out a people's culture/ spiritual history, the people are easier to control and manipulate!
Look at what happened to the once mighty barbarian tribes like the ; Vandels, Goths and Huns that invaded and conquered Europe. They were safe and secure in their beliefs of the ancient gods and deities. This enabled them to preserve their culture, and gave them a sense of "spiritual identity" with nature and the celestial stars and constellations.
But then a tragic and sad event then came into human history - CHRISTIANITY!
With the advent of Christianity, the Jews, as we know, were able to infiltrate and destroy the ancient beliefs of the Gentile Barbarian people's by substituting a false spiritual belief system (stolen from more then 18+ ancient religions and corrupted) which emasculated and suppressed their natural "blood" tendency - the heritage passed down to us from Satan!
We have now rediscovered our ancient past and the great gift Father Satan gave us - "Godhead" -immortality - to be able to stand with the Gods and be once more, proud of who we are - His children!

Hail Satan!
Hail all the Gods in Hell!

The power of ideas. All actions that people take come from an idea about what is best for them to do.

Perhaps in future Satanic schools, the enemy religions will be analysed and each irrational idea shown to be just that. I don't think we should burn all the enemy books. Think of it like immune system memory.

One must always seek to improve oneself or face the increasing probability of being enslaved/destroyed.

Definitely. Biblical passages will be analysed and explained for what they really are - not some 'oh-so-inspired-holy' ones, but the worst crap there is. Everything based on real, in-depth knowledge.

The enemy will be dismembered into tiniest fractals - so to speak.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back