Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The astral and insecurity around me, want to be secure

andrewmonm45

Where can I read and learn everything related to our astral body? I'm moving forward but I do not feel protected to a certain extent because I do not know the mechanism of this what it implies, I read that we have enemies, but I do not want to have problems, like insomnia, fear or shit like that, I want to be sure since this is still new for me at some point i been totally away from spiritual powers and truth, fuck religion and its history, fucking slavers sucks my dick, Thank you brothers in SatanlmL666

To learn more about the astral and your soul (astral body), you will have to improve your astral senses then integrate what you see/feel/hear etc into proper concepts. E.g. You see certain entities, and based on their behavior you conceptualize them as "good"

You can read lots of books (e.g. about entities), but until you see it for your self and conceptualize it properly (logically), that "knowledge" that you acquire from books isn't real knowledge (it's just information and it could be wrong), it has to be tested and proven true/false.

I would use free positive white gold energy from the sun and program it with: "In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is improving my astral senses".

Start at the beginning. I don't think seriously dealing with the astral is a beginners thing. Have you opened your chakras? Do you know how to protect yourself?

www.joyofsatan.org.
On 12 Aug 2017 21:31, "andrewmonm45@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Where can I read and learn everything related to our astral body? I'm moving forward but I do not feel protected to a certain extent because I do not know the mechanism of this what it implies, I read that we have enemies, but I do not want to have problems, like insomnia, fear or shit like that, I want to be sure since this is still new for me at some point i been totally away from spiritual powers and truth, fuck religion and its history, fucking slavers sucks my dick, Thank you brothers in SatanlmL666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back