Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Afterlife

TheCrimsonScythe

I have read up more about what happens after death and I am beginning to fear I am not good enough to be seen in the True Father's eyes. To be honest I want to become immortal. Though I find this very unlikely, if anyone does know how this may be achieved please notify me.
As this may not happen, I wish to go to the Satanic Haven part of hell. I want Satan to notice me. How do I get our Father to see me? To notice me and allow me to fight alongside him in hell?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I have read up more about what happens after death and I am beginning to fear I am not good enough to be seen in the True Father's eyes. To be honest I want to become immortal. Though I find this very unlikely, if anyone does know how this may be achieved please notify me.
As this may not happen, I wish to go to the Satanic Haven part of hell. I want Satan to notice me. How do I get our Father to see me? To notice me and allow me to fight alongside him in hell?
Did you dedicate?

TheCrimsonScythe said:

We all do. We just have to put in work and effort in our meditations and rituals to achieve the magnum opus.

TheCrimsonScythe said:

Your still thinking in abrahamic terms. Its not the afterlife we are focused on its this life and living it. I actually don't think anyone gets to go directly to where Satan is to be honest. If you develop yourself you get to go to one of the Gods planets and be there in the astral. Cobra wrote on this.

You will be able to fight with the Gods officially like they are doing with us once you become one. I think its not mandatory though but many people choose too. Some of the Gods are people who achieved Godhood in the ancient times.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
This will clarify the issue for you: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=65959 - Hell And The Afterlife For Advanced Souls

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back