Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

thanks to Joy of satan website

boitumelo.merafe

Hi friends

I joined joy of satan yahoo groups with the wrong concept of wanting to join illuminati.
To start with, In 2012 I worked for Jewish clothing company(Wizard Collective) financed by big jewish investment company(Shaula Investment).All Directors and Seniour managers are Jews.I resigned in 2014 for union matters and treatment from the company.
Last year I got a job at a big and only Jews supermarket in South Africa(KosherWorld supermarket) as a merchandiser. I resigned this year on the 03 of may. I was angry they way they treated me as I was working hard and they praised for my hard work but I will be robbed of my salary at the end of the week.

The reason why I came across this (JoyofSatan666) website is that I thought my life will change if I decide to join Illuminati.So for 6 weeks I was doing my reseach and try to find the real agents of Illuminati from facebook and other fruadulant illuminati website mostly from nigeria and Uk.But with the help of Lusifer my God I came to this website. Today I. Understand that Illuminati is not from Satan but connected with the Jewish motives.
I would like to thank everyone on this group who makes others to understand everything about our God Satan.Everytime I go to the website of Joy of Satan and Angle fire I learn a lot about this Lovey and Powerful God Satan.

I want to rectify my first email that I sent to the moderator when I was welcomed into the group.

Thanks to the Moderator for a good job.

Hail Satan666
Hail Satan666

Many people come here first with mistaken beliefs or wrong motives, but that's not a problem. This group is here to help people like yourself find the truth about the world and about Satan.

It's good that you realize this now, that the illuminati is another Jewish invention to control and enslave the world.

Don't worry about having mistaken beliefs at first, if you are serious about Satanism and really want to learn the truth it will come. Just keep studying the JoS and when you feel ready dedicate yourself.

After you have dedicated yourself to Satan the gods of Hell will help you on your path as well to find the truth you need and help you advance your soul.

Good luck and I hope you can join us soon.

HAIL SATAN!

Yeah...
Read, read, read - 'joy of Satan' website and you won't get fooled by the enemy - it's lack of spiritual knowledge that is destroying the Gentiles!
On 11/06/2016 7:28 PM, "boitumelo.merafe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi friends

I joined joy of satan yahoo groups with the wrong concept of wanting to join illuminati.
To start with, In 2012 I worked for Jewish clothing company(Wizard Collective) financed by big jewish investment company(Shaula Investment).All Directors and Seniour managers are Jews.I resigned in 2014 for union matters and treatment from the company.
Last year I got a job at a big and only Jews supermarket in South Africa(KosherWorld supermarket) as a merchandiser. I resigned this year on the 03 of may. I was angry they way they treated me as I was working hard and they praised for my hard work but I will be robbed of my salary at the end of the week.

The reason why I came across this (JoyofSatan666) website is that I thought my life will change if I decide to join Illuminati.So for 6 weeks I was doing my reseach and try to find the real agents of Illuminati from facebook and other fruadulant illuminati website mostly from nigeria and Uk.But with the help of Lusifer my God I came to this website. Today I. Understand that Illuminati is not from Satan but connected with the Jewish motives.
I would like to thank everyone on this group who makes others to understand everything about our God Satan.Everytime I go to the website of Joy of Satan and Angle fire I learn a lot about this Lovey and Powerful God Satan.

I want to rectify my first email that I sent to the moderator when I was welcomed into the group.

Thanks to the Moderator for a good job.

Hail Satan666
Hail Satan666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back