Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thanking Maxine For JOS

Halesatan Hale

<td val[/IMG]Dear Maxine, Dear Group

Would just like to Personally Thank our High Priestess Maxine in Farther Satan's Name for the time and dedication in JOS,

I'm bringing souls to Farther Satan and some of my close friends are ready to make a commitment to Farther which is wonderful because we have to stand together put aside any issues amongst our selfs and fight the lies and blasphemy regarding our Creator.

We need to stand together "Unite" and "Fight" the filth and lies and stand Up for Truth.

Hail Satan for Ever....
Hail JOS for Ever....[/TD]

Hi everyone,I just want to ask how many time must I peform power in a day. Hail Satan
On Dec 4, 2013 9:44 AM, "Halesatan Hale" <halep39@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Dear Maxine, Dear Group

Would just like to Personally Thank our High Priestess Maxine in Farther Satan's Name for the time and dedication in JOS,

I'm bringing souls to Farther Satan and some of my close friends are ready to make a commitment to Farther which is wonderful because we have to stand together put aside any issues amongst our selfs and fight the lies and blasphemy regarding our Creator.

We need to stand together "Unite" and "Fight" the filth and lies and stand Up for Truth.

Hail Satan for Ever....
Hail JOS for Ever....[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back