Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thank You!!!

shantikami

The Joy of Satan website has really helped me find my way. I was raised Roman Catholic, got out, wandered around looking at a bunch of different religions without being able to commit, & then found myself coming (back) to Satan...the one god I have been curious about for most of my life....and the one I kept running away from, coming back to, & running away from again.

I was actually considering going back to the Catholic church, had attended a couple of masses, but you know what? I felt like Lucifer was right there with me, patiently waiting. And after I quit again, I started finding more & more about Lucifer. Web pages about demons. Art about the demons that showed them as beautiful and intriguing. The black Book, purely by what seemed chance. And then this website, with all sorts of information, and a picture of Satan that made my heart blow wide open.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks. You helped me find my way to a path I actually want to walk, with gods with whom I actually feel connections. As an artist, I have decided to draw, and later paint, images of the demon-gods. Not as monster, but as their true, beautiful forms. It is my way of giving to them in love.

Alex Endorian

ps, here is one artist whose work is really good even if I am not really sure about his storytelling: http://gothicnarcissus.deviantart.com/gallery/23709820

Um, I'm just wondering why is Astaroth portrayed and referred to as "he". Am I the one that's lost? Did I miss something?

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@... wrote:

The Joy of Satan website has really helped me find my way. I was raised Roman Catholic, got out, wandered around looking at a bunch of different religions without being able to commit, & then found myself coming (back) to Satan...the one god I have been curious about for most of my life....and the one I kept running away from, coming back to, & running away from again.

I was actually considering going back to the Catholic church, had attended a couple of masses, but you know what? I felt like Lucifer was right there with me, patiently waiting. And after I quit again, I started finding more & more about Lucifer. Web pages about demons. Art about the demons that showed them as beautiful and intriguing. The black Book, purely by what seemed chance. And then this website, with all sorts of information, and a picture of Satan that made my heart blow wide open.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks. You helped me find my way to a path I actually want to walk, with gods with whom I actually feel connections. As an artist, I have decided to draw, and later paint, images of the demon-gods. Not as monster, but as their true, beautiful forms. It is my way of giving to them in love.

Alex Endorian

ps, here is one artist whose work is really good even if I am not really sure about his storytelling: http://gothicnarcissus.deviantart.com/gallery/23709820

...Hail Satan  Because the kike filth has corrupted everything. The name "Astaroth" as a male demon is first known from The Book of Abramelin, written in Hebrew ca. 1458, and recurred in most occult grimoires of the following centuries. Astaroth also features as an arch-demon associated with the qliphoth (adverse forces) according to later Kabbalistic texts.

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:
  Um, I'm just wondering why is Astaroth portrayed and referred to as "he". Am I the one that's lost? Did I miss something?

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@... wrote:

Alex Endorian

Alex....it's great to be on a walk with solid footing isn't it? I took the "drag me around xtian road" until I found the love of Father Satan. Guess we are on this great new journey together.

Hail Satan!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@ wrote:

Alex Endorian

That's the doing of the kikes, portraying her as a man. Astaroth is Venus, Aphrodite, Isis, any Goddess that represents beauty, femininity, etc, so it's quite insulting to say she's a man (no offence to men, or transgenders, but I hope you get my point).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@ wrote:

Alex Endorian

Well said blackkat,don't it just piss you off when they desecrate our Lady of the West.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thank You!!!

...Hail Satan  Because the kike filth has corrupted everything. The name "Astaroth" as a male demon is first known from The Book of Abramelin, written in Hebrew ca. 1458, and recurred in most occult grimoires of the following centuries. Astaroth also features as an arch-demon associated with the qliphoth (adverse forces) according to later Kabbalistic texts.

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Alex Endorian

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the catholics etc. did that to alot of our female Daemons/Goddesses. They didn't like the fact that both male and female Gods had power, so they made a lot of the Goddesses male, and then made up that bitch mary, that was stolen from Lady Astaroth. Astaroth/Inanna is the true Queen of Heaven! Hope that answers your question somewhat. Hail Father Satan! Hail all of our great Goddesses!
----- Original Message ----- From: Celina To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 12:46 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thank You!!!

HAIL SATAN!

Alex Endorian

Thanks guys. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the one that was off.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the catholics etc. did that to alot of our female Daemons/Goddesses. They didn't like the fact that both male and female Gods had power, so they made a lot of the Goddesses male, and then made up that bitch mary, that was stolen from Lady Astaroth. Astaroth/Inanna is the true Queen of Heaven! Hope that answers your question somewhat. Hail Father Satan! Hail all of our great Goddesses!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 12:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Thank You!!!

HAIL SATAN!

Alex Endorian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back