Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thank you Volac ♥

cmchan87

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I just wanted to write a quick public thank you to Volac for his immense help for finding me a job very quickly!

After 3 months of job searching and sending in endless resumes, I decided to summon my first demon, Volac for his assistance in securing a job. The ritual went fine but I wasn't sure if he had come to me or not. My astral senses are not the strongest, although I did feel a very warm and friendly presence.

So in exchange for his help I offered him my orgasmic energy every night and concentrated on his sigil.

One day before the week was over, I received an email for an interview. Went in the next day, talked with the hiring manager and I was hired the next day! Volac even made sure everything went smoothly and that the job was within the industry I want to make a career of - spa therapy.

Remember Satan and the Gods of Hell are always there for us!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL AZAZEL! HAIL VOLAC! ♥

Christine

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Thank you Volac ♥
Sent: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 1:59:17 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello Brothers and Sisters!

I just wanted to write a quick public thank you to Volac for his immense help for finding me a job very quickly!

After 3 months of job searching and sending in endless resumes, I decided to summon my first demon, Volac for his assistance in securing a job. The ritual went fine but I wasn't sure if he had come to me or not. My astral senses are not the strongest, although I did feel a very warm and friendly presence.

So in exchange for his help I offered him my orgasmic energy every night and concentrated on his sigil.

One day before the week was over, I received an email for an interview. Went in the next day, talked with the hiring manager and I was hired the next day! Volac even made sure everything went smoothly and that the job was within the industry I want to make a career of - spa therapy.

Christine [/TD]

That is really awesome news! I am so happy for you. The more you do for Satan the more He will do for you! You were doing your part and trying to better yourself. This is part of the reason you have been helped the way that you were.

However, if you simply do not care about Satan, Meditation, Fighting for Satan, Helping His Own, and Spreading the Truth, then you can expect little to Nothing from Him.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:59 PM, "cmchan87@..." <cmchan87@... wrote:

Christine

*Robert: I used the summoning ritual to Satan listed on the JoS; here is the link.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html
I tried to get into a trance meditation to summon Volac, I couldn't get myself into a deep trance but I guess it still worked!
Good luck with your summoning! :D
Just remember to be extremely respectful and honest.

*Micama: Thank you so much! Yes it is very true, the more you do for Satan and His Cause, the more He will do for you.
Aside from empowering myself through meditation and yoga/qi gong, I am continuing the 90 day working against the jewish leaders and spreading to truth on Youtube.

Christine

---In [email protected], <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

That is really awesome news! I am so happy for you. The more you do for Satan the more He will do for you! You were doing your part and trying to better yourself. This is part of the reason you have been helped the way that you were.

However, if you simply do not care about Satan, Meditation, Fighting for Satan, Helping His Own, and Spreading the Truth, then you can expect little to Nothing from Him.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

Christine

What is your Youtube channel sis? I have one too, though nothing is on
it at present. Lol. I definitely plan to put stuff up though: Satanic
testimonies...at least my own, if I cannot get other ones. As well as
positive poems and such about Father and the other Gods of Hell. My
name on there is SatansTestimony, if you want to add me.

On 11/6/13, cmchan87@... <cmchan87@... wrote:
*Robert: I used the summoning ritual to Satan listed on the JoS; here is the
link.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

I tried to get into a trance meditation to summon Volac, I couldn't get
myself into a deep trance but I guess it still worked!

Good luck with your summoning! :D

Just remember to be extremely respectful and honest.

*Micama: Thank you so much! Yes it is very true, the more you do for Satan
and His Cause, the more He will do for you.

Aside from empowering myself through meditation and yoga/qi gong, I am
continuing the 90 day working against the jewish leaders and spreading to
truth on Youtube.

Christine

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

That is really awesome news! I am so happy for you. The more you do for
Satan the more He will do for you! You were doing your part and trying to
better yourself. This is part of the reason you have been helped the way
that you were.

However, if you simply do not care about Satan, Meditation, Fighting for
Satan, Helping His Own, and Spreading the Truth, then you can expect little
to Nothing from Him.

Hail Satan!!
In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

I just wanted to write a quick public thank you to Volac for his immense
help for finding me a job very quickly!

After 3 months of job searching and sending in endless resumes, I decided to
summon my first demon, Volac for his assistance in securing a job. The
ritual went fine but I wasn't sure if he had come to me or not. My astral
senses are not the strongest, although I did feel a very warm and friendly
presence.

So in exchange for his help I offered him my orgasmic energy every night and
concentrated on his sigil.

One day before the week was over, I received an email for an interview. Went
in the next day, talked with the hiring manager and I was hired the next
day! Volac even made sure everything went smoothly and that the job was
within the industry I want to make a career of - spa therapy.

Christine

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back