Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thank you post to Lord Anubis

serpentwalker666

I am making this post to give a very serious thank you to Lord Anubis for his protection and guidance.

He is truly an amazing God in my interactions with him and beautiful beyond belief.

I was having a very lucid dream about a recently deceased acquaintance I've known since I was a child.

The dream seemed off but I didn't think much of it at first.

I approached and talked to this spirit, and then it changed form and revealed it was trying to trick me.

It grabbed me up by the throat in my Astral body with extreme crushing force, as I saw it shift and take form in a very ugly way. I could feel and tell this enemy was trying to be rid of me.

This was a very intense attack.

Then out of nowhere, I saw a flash to my right, and to my surprise Lord Anubis stepped in directly and responded with intense force onto this being.

It was one of the most incredible displays of power I had ever seen from the Gods at this point in my life. He just grabbed this enemy up by it's entire body and tossed it aside like it was nothing.

The only way I could describe it was like watching the most sculpted, physically strong being just display extreme force. He moved like lightning.

As I looked back I saw it as a very tall, bug eyed grey. Which was what it truly was.

Lord Anubis then spoke to me and told me

" They were just trying to use this to deceive you, they wanted to catch you off guard. "

Shortly as I woke up. I could feel Anubis near me and he told me that this actual person the enemy was mimicking, was safe in the after life and will soon reincarnate. That I had nothing to be concerned about in that regard.

This was the first kind of attack I've ever experienced this directly, I've had sorts of things happen before but this was definitely new.

Thank you my dear friend Lord Anubis.

HAIL LORD ANUBIS, THE STRONG, THE POWERFUL LORD OF THE DECEASED AND PROTECTOR OF SOULS!

I'm glad you got out of that situation!

Lord Anubis destroys any deceiver like this. I have seen Marchosias and Camio do so too. This is one of the greatest benefits of being a Satanist - so many real psychics can be fooled or deceived, even their entire lives by creatures like this, it can be extremely dangerous.

I'm glad you got out of that situation!

Lord Anubis destroys any deceiver like this. I have seen Marchosias and Camio do so too. This is one of the greatest benefits of being a Satanist - so many real psychics can be fooled or deceived, even their entire lives by creatures like this, it can be extremely dangerous.
In the past I have seen the enemy take various forms astrally to deceive. I feel this isn't a one time thing. They certainly do this and have done this for a long time.

Thani you for your insight here. I definitely agree with you.

I can't wait until the enemy is gone from our world and humanity is uplifted away from insanity like what we both describe here.

I am making this post to give a very serious thank you to Lord Anubis for his protection and guidance.

He is truly an amazing God in my interactions with him and beautiful beyond belief.

I was having a very lucid dream about a recently deceased acquaintance I've known since I was a child.

The dream seemed off but I didn't think much of it at first.

I approached and talked to this spirit, and then it changed form and revealed it was trying to trick me.

It grabbed me up by the throat in my Astral body with extreme crushing force, as I saw it shift and take form in a very ugly way. I could feel and tell this enemy was trying to be rid of me.

This was a very intense attack.

Then out of nowhere, I saw a flash to my right, and to my surprise Lord Anubis stepped in directly and responded with intense force onto this being.

It was one of the most incredible displays of power I had ever seen from the Gods at this point in my life. He just grabbed this enemy up by it's entire body and tossed it aside like it was nothing.

The only way I could describe it was like watching the most sculpted, physically strong being just display extreme force. He moved like lightning.

As I looked back I saw it as a very tall, bug eyed grey. Which was what it truly was.

Lord Anubis then spoke to me and told me

" They were just trying to use this to deceive you, they wanted to catch you off guard. "

Shortly as I woke up. I could feel Anubis near me and he told me that this actual person the enemy was mimicking, was safe in the after life and will soon reincarnate. That I had nothing to be concerned about in that regard.

This was the first kind of attack I've ever experienced this directly, I've had sorts of things happen before but this was definitely new.

Thank you my dear friend Lord Anubis.

HAIL LORD ANUBIS, THE STRONG, THE POWERFUL LORD OF THE DECEASED AND PROTECTOR OF SOULS!
Hi! I saw your post a bit late, but I'm so glad he helped you out of that situation! I'd also like to let you know that I saw Lord Anubis in a dream once too, and he is exactly as you describe him! He's well-built and he's SOOO TALL! I'm actually quite short, and in the dream I had to hold my neck up to talk to him!
Anyways, I really hope the enemy is going to get what he deserves soon.

HAIL ANUBIS AND ALL OUR GODS!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back