Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thank You Joy of Satan Clergy

jos_4u2

I would like to take the time to sincerely thank the Joy of Satan clergy for giving to us and the entire world the truth, and special thanks to HP Maxine for her tireless work on the Joy of Satan Website. Happy Yule to the clergy, their families, and to all of my brothers and sisters in this Great Satanic Family.
I will be finishing the 40 day power meditation program on December 24, 2015.  On the 25th I will start the 365 day power meditation program.  I will tell the group of my successes in just a few short days.
I am so very thankful that I finally found the truth, and that I finally found the True God Father Satan. I was raised xtian, then later on in life became xtian clergy. I left the church 30 years ago and never looked back, as I went through dedication to Father Satan on November 13th 2015.
 I am just extremely thankful this Yule Season for knowing the truth, following the truth, and studying the truth.  All of this has been accomplished reading and studying the Joy of Satan Website, which is very complete with a lot of information.  Once again thank you.
Hail Father Satan our God and our Creator...

Make sure to keep up Kundalini, Hatha, AC, AOP, VM everyday no matter what else you add to your own program. 
Happy Yule! 

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:06 AM, "jos_4u2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I would like to take the time to sincerely thank the Joy of Satan clergy for giving to us and the entire world the truth, and special thanks to HP Maxine for her tireless work on the Joy of Satan Website. Happy Yule to the clergy, their families, and to all of my brothers and sisters in this Great Satanic Family.
I will be finishing the 40 day power meditation program on December 24, 2015.  On the 25th I will start the 365 day power meditation program.  I will tell the group of my successes in just a few short days.
I am so very thankful that I finally found the truth, and that I finally found the True God Father Satan. I was raised xtian, then later on in life became xtian clergy. I left the church 30 years ago and never looked back, as I went through dedication to Father Satan on November 13th 2015.
 I am just extremely thankful this Yule Season for knowing the truth, following the truth, and studying the truth.  All of this has been accomplished reading and studying the Joy of Satan Website, which is very complete with a lot of information.  Once again thank you.
Hail Father Satan our God and our Creator...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back