Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

testimony

talithajardim

Good evening fellow brothers and sisters
The past few weeks I've spend a lot of time reading whats is asked and answered in group as well as in the JOS website and a few thing stuck with me, so I wanna take this opportunity and tell everyone why I made the choice to dedicate and follow Lord Satan. Ive had first hand experience about what a cruel uncaring god of the Jews aremy own family never wanted me at the age of 2 my own father started selling me as a sex slave to his buddies (bare in mind my father is a pastor) at age 11 I had to physically start working to take care of my family as well as go to school at 12 I was put out to live in the streets at 13 I was raped in a field a mere few hours after the rape my mothers new husband started molesting me for a year I took it everyday cause everyone told me its all I'm good for its what I deserve for being the devils spawn I finally got away only to be violated and gave the molestation start again on my 16th birthday from my aunts new husband and when I told my gran who is a very big Christian I was told to keep quiet my aunt is happy so I started drinking using drunks self harm I did it all then I got pregnant at 17 I tried my best to pull my life together but at 18 I couldn't take it anymore and I tried to commit suicide only to be written off by everyone then I met my ex husband and I got married because I was so use to abuse what he did never seemed wrong he would tie me up every Saturday night and him and 8 of his friends would take turns to rape stab and beat me I never knew it was wrong and I took it all wishing I could die wondering why this god everyone is praying to is letting this happen only to be told he isn't its because I've turned my back on him that all this horrible things are happening the day my ex husband stabbed me and my little girl was the last day I prayed to that god as I held my baby girl in my arms watching her slowly die I vowed to never ever pray or trust or believe in that god ever again yes I've had more things happen to me. But I'm at the point where I know that Lord Satan gave me the strength to survive each and every obstacle it took me a very long time to understand and dedicate and now that I have not one bad thing has happened to me I'm protected because i believe that my one and only true God is Satan.
I now understand that no loving god would ever let a child an innocent baby be hurt and keep getting hurt and allow it only to blame her that is no god I also understand that the only God I belong to is Farther Satan and that I'll become whole again through Him.

My story is one if millions about how cruel that god that Christians and Jews try to force down our throats as a loving and caring and devoted understanding god is a load of shit stolen to make Lord Satan look like the bad one when I. Reality its Father Satan that is devoted and caring and loving and protects his followers against all and any bad things. So next time someone wants to know why I am so against the God Jews and Christians believe in and why I hate him and them let it be known that I was shown the way to Lord Satan by their stupid lies deciet and hate.

I will always be extremely grateful to Lord Satan for giving me the strenght to never give up for always being with me and for keeping me safe from harm.

Hail Father Satan Forever

Hail Jardim.
.I hope you spiritually, physically and mentally heal from that abuse.Sorry.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 at 4:06, talithajardim@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Good evening fellow brothers and sisters
The past few weeks I've spend a lot of time reading whats is asked and answered in group as well as in the JOS website and a few thing stuck with me, so I wanna take this opportunity and tell everyone why I made the choice to dedicate and follow Lord Satan. Ive had first hand experience about what a cruel uncaring god of the Jews aremy own family never wanted me at the age of 2 my own father started selling me as a sex slave to his buddies (bare in mind my father is a pastor) at age 11 I had to physically start working to take care of my family as well as go to school at 12 I was put out to live in the streets at 13 I was raped in a field a mere few hours after the rape my mothers new husband started molesting me for a year I took it everyday cause everyone told me its all I'm good for its what I deserve for being the devils spawn I finally got away only to be violated and gave the molestation start again on my 16th birthday from my aunts new husband and when I told my gran who is a very big Christian I was told to keep quiet my aunt is happy so I started drinking using drunks self harm I did it all then I got pregnant at 17 I tried my best to pull my life together but at 18 I couldn't take it anymore and I tried to commit suicide only to be written off by everyone then I met my ex husband and I got married because I was so use to abuse what he did never seemed wrong he would tie me up every Saturday night and him and 8 of his friends would take turns to rape stab and beat me I never knew it was wrong and I took it all wishing I could die wondering why this god everyone is praying to is letting this happen only to be told he isn't its because I've turned my back on him that all this horrible things are happening the day my ex husband stabbed me and my little girl was the last day I prayed to that god as I held my baby girl in my arms watching her slowly die I vowed to never ever pray or trust or believe in that god ever again yes I've had more things happen to me. But I'm at the point where I know that Lord Satan gave me the strength to survive each and every obstacle it took me a very long time to understand and dedicate and now that I have not one bad thing has happened to me I'm protected because i believe that my one and only true God is Satan.
I now understand that no loving god would ever let a child an innocent baby be hurt and keep getting hurt and allow it only to blame her that is no god I also understand that the only God I belong to is Farther Satan and that I'll become whole again through Him.

My story is one if millions about how cruel that god that Christians and Jews try to force down our throats as a loving and caring and devoted understanding god is a load of shit stolen to make Lord Satan look like the bad one when I. Reality its Father Satan that is devoted and caring and loving and protects his followers against all and any bad things. So next time someone wants to know why I am so against the God Jews and Christians believe in and why I hate him and them let it be known that I was shown the way to Lord Satan by their stupid lies deciet and hate.

I will always be extremely grateful to Lord Satan for giving me the strenght to never give up for always being with me and for keeping me safe from harm.

Hail Father Satan Forever

I agree with adept here. Thats horrible.

Take those bastards out if you feel the need to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back