Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Testimony to Fathers help

Diablo Satanas

Hello and greetings Comrades, 
It has been quite sometime since I posted last.  Have been quite busy in life. I hope you all are well and blessed.  However, I promised Father I would give him a testimony for his help in a recent business affair.  Much of it is personal, so I won't get into detail,  but long story short one career path I thought I needed and was best for me turned out to have some rather difficult issues and fell through.  So I went out side,  (completely pissed off) (bordeline berserker/thor rage lol)  and started speaking to Father Lucifer, and after a detailed conversation he reasured me not to worry that he will take care of it.  So behold the next day 2 new business opportunities presented themselves to me and now I will be making 10x more than I would have staying with option one.  So yes once again Father saved my ass,  I don't know what I would do without him!
Father's Love and blessings to you all
HAIL FATHER SATAN/LUCIFER!!!!!!

Yes, he is indeed that great.

I have many good experiences with the Father Satan. He is beyond amazing. Truly our Father.

Hail SATAN!!!

Last night i had a dream about Father Satan giving me and 3 other persons the gift of Godhood. We had light gold hair, just like Father. What does this mean?

That's great. I remember I few months after dedicating I had a severe mental breakdown and was homeless and financially suffering and cried for Satan's help and he ignored me completely even though I work my ass off doing rtr's. Good to know other people get free shit from him without so much as lifting a finger :)

I am interested more for knowledge about Magnum Opus.  This is were he is helping me.

-------- Original message --------
From: "ugartealessandro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 16/09/2017 21:47 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Testimony to Fathers help

It is amazing how Satan and other demons can influence other people´s live :)

it isnt satans fault you had a mental breakdown, there is only so much he can do if you arent even psychically open.
you arent homeless now are you? well there you go, dont be so asinine as to think that you are just going to be teleported to another reality where you have a good job, house, and everything is perfect for you just because you asked satan for help.
magic takes time, and it is not instant!
also keep in mind you are not entitled to satans help just because you dedicated and do rtrs...satan never came down and asked you to dedicate to him DID HE?
no he didn't, so try and be a bit more respectful maybe he will help you more.

Could it be in accordance with the 4 crownded princes of Hell? That me and those 3 other are gonna be something huge in the future?

I've had things like that occur multiple times as well.
A recent experience was last month, I knew I was going to be short on cash for the end of the month because I called out during the eclipse in order to do more RTRs. (Also called out earlier that month too for other problems) and he also said the same thing to me "Do not worry, it is taken care of"
So when it came to the end of the month, I was really short on cash, didn't have enough money to buy lunch etc. and then when the paycheck came in, it happened again... The payroll fucked up and managed to give me extra cash at the end of the week.  LOL

And the best part is they knew they fucked up but they never bothered to fix it either.
Then I saw that I had enough cash to not only purchase lunch, refuel the car, and to spend a little.
But that I made my bills with more then enough literally last second.

He's helped me then more ways then one,
I'm sure he has for everyone,
This is why I love father Satan.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GODS OF HELL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back