Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tested or tortured

demonic_fury29

Is it true that when you've been Dedicated for awhile or new in general that you COULD be tested?

Or tortured lol.

Im not sure whats going on but Im sensing Im either being tested...or tortured by the enemy.

Does this happen to all new people?

HAIL SATAN!!!

Both happen. The Gods test us, the enemy torture us, or try.

It depends, can't really tell without knowing what specifically is happening to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

Is it true that when you've been Dedicated for awhile or new in general that you COULD be tested?

Or tortured lol.

Im not sure whats going on but Im sensing Im either being tested...or tortured by the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I performed my dedication ritual 2 years ago; thinking that was all I had to do. I am the kind of person that has to learn the hard way and believe me when I say; I am changing the way I think. The Gods test us, it makes us stronger against the enemy; which tried to place an illness in the home. I am now understanding the value of Meditations and keeping the Aura clean at all times. Be strong, live long...

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

It depends, can't really tell without knowing what specifically is happening to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Or tortured lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I went through a period where I wasn't meditating last year. Then I had plans to go out with a girl to a concert. Of course, that day I got terribly sick, the worst I've been. All Satan had to say to me was "you know why you're sick", and he was right, I did know. This is what happens when you don't meditate. You reap what you sow.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kbreezy692005" <kbreezy692005@... wrote:

I performed my dedication ritual 2 years ago; thinking that was all I had to do. I am the kind of person that has to learn the hard way and believe me when I say; I am changing the way I think. The Gods test us, it makes us stronger against the enemy; which tried to place an illness in the home. I am now understanding the value of Meditations and keeping the Aura clean at all times. Be strong, live long...

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Or tortured lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Fuck it's real complicated...all I can say Ive been having these real strong urges to just run from all this: Father and Gods, JoS in general, this group, tempted to give up on meditations, etc.

I mean one afternoon after work when I got home I was really tired so I laid down and took a 2 1/2 hr nap. When I woke up, I suddenly had this huge hatred for everything that's JoS related. What was worse was I actually believed it and felt it to be true :(. I had no reason to feel like what I was feeling.

Im not sure if Im being attacked or if it's just...normal but it's torture!

I hate it!

I keep telling myself to keep going but its strong enough that I really AM TEMPTED to give up! Not to mention I have this urge to go back and be an atheist again! Ugh!

The hells going on here? Its awful!

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Or tortured lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This does sound like an attack, especially that you suddenly changed after sleeping. When we are sleeping, we are much more open to attack, and programing. This is why its a good reason to do an aura of protection and cleansing before sleep, and in the morning.

What is a test, is to see weather you can last. That is purly up to you. Be persistant, and keep pushing through the hardship, and you will certainly happier for it. Don't let the enemy get to you, and make you give in. Just keep pushing forwards.

Make sure you're meditating daily, this helps so much, and often we only realise once we stop meditating.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

Fuck it's real complicated...all I can say Ive been having these real strong urges to just run from all this: Father and Gods, JoS in general, this group, tempted to give up on meditations, etc.

I mean one afternoon after work when I got home I was really tired so I laid down and took a 2 1/2 hr nap. When I woke up, I suddenly had this huge hatred for everything that's JoS related. What was worse was I actually believed it and felt it to be true :(. I had no reason to feel like what I was feeling.

I hate it!

I keep telling myself to keep going but its strong enough that I really AM TEMPTED to give up! Not to mention I have this urge to go back and be an atheist again! Ugh!

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Or tortured lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I find I am often begin challenged and tested. Sometimes I wonder if the Gods have a hand in everything I do, or choose to do in the end as a final decision. From mundane things that improve my life and person, to promises made, to spiritual matters. I am not implying I have no free will or cannot make my own decisions, but I wonder to what extent is Lord Satan's and my GD's influences reach. Far, probably. Very far lol.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:39:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tested or tortured

I went through a period where I wasn't meditating last year. Then I had plans to go out with a girl to a concert. Of course, that day I got terribly sick, the worst I've been. All Satan had to say to me was "you know why you're sick", and he was right, I did know. This is what happens when you don't meditate. You reap what you sow.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kbreezy692005" <kbreezy692005@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

Or tortured lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

Chapter III: "I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means."
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2013 8:55:04 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tested or tortured

I find I am often begin challenged and tested. Sometimes I wonder if the Gods have a hand in everything I do, or choose to do in the end as a final decision. From mundane things that improve my life and person, to promises made, to spiritual matters. I am not implying I have no free will or cannot make my own decisions, but I wonder to what extent is Lord Satan's and my GD's influences reach. Far, probably. Very far lol.
Hail Satan! From: En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:39:44 PM

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Father Satan

-En Haradren Amlug.

Or tortured lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!

When stuff l[/IMG]</var> The sun, is great for stuff like this. Also, meditating on Father Satan, can help a lot.     As for your last sentence, En Haradren Amlug , I find that I don't realize that meditating daily helps so much when I slack off, but more so, when I start again and can see the difference.  Hail Satan!  Seig Heil!   
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 9:55 PM
  This does sound like an attack, especially that you suddenly changed after sleeping. When we are sleeping, we are much more open to attack, and programing. This is why its a good reason to do an aura of protection and cleansing before sleep, and in the morning.

What is a test, is to see weather you can last. That is purly up to you. Be persistant, and keep pushing through the hardship, and you will certainly happier for it. Don't let the enemy get to you, and make you give in. Just keep pushing forwards.

Make sure you're meditating daily, this helps so much, and often we only realise once we stop meditating.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@... wrote:

I hate it!

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonic_fury29" <demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Or tortured lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Oh yes, definitely an attack by angels. Ignore it and move on! Don't
fucking give up, as that is exactly what the enemy wants! Be strong!

On 8/8/13, Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@... wrote:
When stuff like that happens, just raise energy, clean your aura.
Apparently, covering yourself in the Aether, the Quintessence, removes
thoughts that aren't your own. As you'll find, that bullshit mmore
than likely isn't. The sun, is great for stuff like this. Also, meditating
on Father Satan, can help a lot.

As for your last sentence, En Haradren Amlug , I find that I don't realize
that meditating daily helps so much when I slack off, but more so, when I
start again and can see the difference.
 Hail Satan!
 Seig Heil!

This does sound like an attack, especially that you suddenly changed after
sleeping. When we are sleeping, we are much more open to attack, and
programing. This is why its a good reason to do an aura of protection and
cleansing before sleep, and in the morning.

What is a test, is to see weather you can last. That is purly up to you. Be
persistant, and keep pushing through the hardship, and you will certainly
happier for it. Don't let the enemy get to you, and make you give in. Just
keep pushing forwards.

Make sure you're meditating daily, this helps so much, and often we only
realise once we stop meditating.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "demonic_fury29"
<demonic_fury29@... wrote:

Fuck it's real complicated...all I can say Ive been having these real
strong urges to just run from all this: Father and Gods, JoS in general,
this group, tempted to give up on meditations, etc.

I mean one afternoon after work when I got home I was really tired so I
laid down and took a 2 1/2 hr nap. When I woke up, I suddenly had this
huge hatred for everything that's JoS related. What was worse was I
actually believed it and felt it to be true :(. I had no reason to feel
like what I was feeling.

Im not sure if Im being attacked or if it's just...normal but it's
torture!

I hate it!

I keep telling myself to keep going but its strong enough that I really AM
TEMPTED to give up! Not to mention I have this urge to go back and be an
atheist again! Ugh!

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "En Haradren Amlug"
<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

It depends, can't really tell without knowing what specifically is
happening to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Is it true that when you've been Dedicated for awhile or new in
general that you COULD be tested?

Or tortured lol.

Im not sure whats going on but Im sensing Im either being tested...or
tortured by the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Ive been a dedicated satanist for about six months now, i have just started college and all of my teachers are fine except one, a jew, i am not really sure what to do about this considering im going to see the jew twice a week, she stares at me, ignores me unless i ask a question. She loves to talk about jewish temples and stuff like that in class. Any suggestions on what i should do about this? cant drop it or switch teachers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
 Seig Heil!

keep pushing forwards.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

like what I was feeling.

torture!

I hate it!

atheist again! Ugh!

HAIL SATAN!!!

<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

happening to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Or tortured lol.

tortured by the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!!!

oh yes and could this also be a test?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
 Seig Heil!

keep pushing forwards.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

like what I was feeling.

torture!

I hate it!

atheist again! Ugh!

HAIL SATAN!!!

<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

happening to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Or tortured lol.

tortured by the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!!!

We are always being tested in Satanism by Lord Satan and the Gods.That's the first thing to come to mind when you wrote "test."
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:30:57 PM

Hail Satan!
 Seig Heil!

keep pushing forwards.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

like what I was feeling.

torture!

I hate it!

atheist again! Ugh!

HAIL SATAN!!!

<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

happening to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Or tortured lol.

tortured by the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Build up your aura of protection more often, especially before your class, and clean it thoroughly and your chakras too afterwards.Just study hard, do your best in the class, don't give the kike an excuse to lower your grade or have it bullshit around with your schoolwork.
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:30:22 PM

Ive been a dedicated satanist for about six months now, i have just started college and all of my teachers are fine except one, a jew, i am not really sure what to do about this considering im going to see the jew twice a week, she stares at me, ignores me unless i ask a question. She loves to talk about jewish temples and stuff like that in class. Any suggestions on what i should do about this? cant drop it or switch teachers.

Hail Satan!
 Seig Heil!

keep pushing forwards.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

like what I was feeling.

torture!

I hate it!

atheist again! Ugh!

HAIL SATAN!!!

<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

happening to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Or tortured lol.

tortured by the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!!!

No.

If you can't find a way to drop the class or switch to another, then you'll just have to put up with it. Be sure to clean your aura and have a strong aura of protection. You should be doing these things daily anyway, but doing a cleaning after the class wont hurt.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gundard11709" <gundard11709@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

On 8/8/13, Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
 Seig Heil!

keep pushing forwards.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

like what I was feeling.

torture!

I hate it!

atheist again! Ugh!

HAIL SATAN!!!

<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

happening to you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

<demonic_fury29@ wrote:

Or tortured lol.

tortured by the enemy.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back