Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Telecommunication...

I wonder if any of you have this same experience--I don't actually "hear" Satan or my demon's voices like a hallucination, but I oftentimes just "know" things--it's like the idea popped into my head. When I work the ouija board, I often know what word is about to be spelled, and sure enough my pendulum will start moving. I even know now when a certain letter is about to be chosen, because the pendulum moves just a hair before the chosen letter. Does anyone else have any thoughts about telecommunication between yourself and Satan/demons?

Father Satan and the Gods communicate differently with each of us. I usually do not hear voices, but thought packages and ideas pop into my head too. Sometimes Father Satan and the Gods will speak through me to others through the Net, but mostly, They speak to me THROUGH others on the Net, through messages, posts, personal emails. Even through people I know outside the Net.

Intuition is also a good indicator.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

I wonder if any of you have this same experience--I don't actually "hear" Satan or my demon's voices like a hallucination, but I oftentimes just "know" things--it's like the idea popped into my head. When I work the ouija board, I often know what word is about to be spelled, and sure enough my pendulum will start moving. I even know now when a certain letter is about to be chosen, because the pendulum moves just a hair before the chosen letter. Does anyone else have any thoughts about telecommunication between yourself and Satan/demons?

I never hear voices either. I only hear what I think in my head. I'm not even sure I have ever communicated with the gods. What does it feel like?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Tune into that, its right on... You experienced the basics. I find ouija boards to be kinda dangerous and/or pointless because that's using an aid to achieve what you can already do... Sounds like you are learning how things work but concentrate on what matters, you don't need a board just you. the feeling is everything. lol this is guna sound corny but have you seen the new karate kid? well the part with the snake is how higher beings communicate, its the natural way. Energy (Karma, Chi, Bio Electricity, Frequency etc.) is the most important thing to tune into. Energy is everything especially emotion and vibe. I've learned this myself through meditation and loads of experience. There is no limit to what you can do when you learn the basics in my opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@.." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

That's true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Father Satan and the Gods communicate differently with each of us. I usually do not hear voices, but thought packages and ideas pop into my head too. Sometimes Father Satan and the Gods will speak through me to others through the Net, but mostly, They speak to me THROUGH others on the Net, through messages, posts, personal emails. Even through people I know outside the Net.

Intuition is also a good indicator.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Well since I only talk to them through my ouija board, it feels awesome--it never fails to surprise me even though I've been doing it for a couple years now, I still sometimes can't believe they are talking to me, but there's no doubt that they are...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I never hear voices either. I only hear what I think in my head. I'm not even sure I have ever communicated with the gods. What does it feel like?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

But I use the board because they SPELL things on it that otherwise I would miss--how would Satan be able to say, "You need to stand up to your parents" for instance if not with words? Hey, it works for me and I'm not about to stop. I have a homemade board and it has a lot of power, it seems. Maxine uses the board sometimes as well, it says on one of her sermons. It is a viable instrument for communication with the Gods, although Satan only allows me to speak to himself and my demon on it, which is fine with me, I have established a loving relationship with them both, and it's largely thanks to the board and pendulum...we must each use our own methods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tony Woolf" <woolf_tony@... wrote:

Tune into that, its right on... You experienced the basics. I find ouija boards to be kinda dangerous and/or pointless because that's using an aid to achieve what you can already do... Sounds like you are learning how things work but concentrate on what matters, you don't need a board just you. the feeling is everything. lol this is guna sound corny but have you seen the new karate kid? well the part with the snake is how higher beings communicate, its the natural way. Energy (Karma, Chi, Bio Electricity, Frequency etc.) is the most important thing to tune into. Energy is everything especially emotion and vibe. I've learned this myself through meditation and loads of experience. There is no limit to what you can do when you learn the basics in my opinion.

I am glad the Ouija board works for you.  It doesn't for some.  When I do it I feel like I am only getting what I want to hear.  Same thing with a pendulum with me.   In a message dated 7/20/2010 4:40:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, moonshadow48@... writes:
  Well since I only talk to them through my ouija board, it feels awesome--it never fails to surprise me even though I've been doing it for a couple years now, I still sometimes can't believe they are talking to me, but there's no doubt that they are...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I wish it would for me.  Mine are mostly through dreams and just hunches.   In a message dated 7/20/2010 4:45:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, moonshadow48@... writes:
  But I use the board because they SPELL things on it that otherwise I would miss--how would Satan be able to say, "You need to stand up to your parents" for instance if not with words? Hey, it works for me and I'm not about to stop. I have a homemade board and it has a lot of power, it seems. Maxine uses the board sometimes as well, it says on one of her sermons. It is a viable instrument for communication with the Gods, although Satan only allows me to speak to himself and my demon on it, which is fine with me, I have established a loving relationship with them both, and it's largely thanks to the board and pendulum...we must each use our own methods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tony Woolf" <woolf_tony@... wrote:

Once you are open enough spiritually and psychically, being able to converse and communicate with Demons and the Gods is an AWESOME thing.
Having a relationship with Them is one of the most precious and important things in my life.

I do not always hear the voice of the Gods in my head, but They send me messages in other ways, usually through these forums, other people, magazines, books, dreams, random thoughts and ideas that *pop* into my head when it's quiet in there, lol, in answer to my prayers or problems I am having. It's usually pretty subtle, so I keep an eye out, or it's just pointed out to me.

Sometimes They speak to me through other people's words, or through me to others, although I am not open enough to realize it at the time.
I am trying, though.

There are no such things as coicidences.

Hail Satan!

umm the last word i heard them spoke to me was, or at least we found something between this word ti-na i bielive is summerian.... last word we both thought about together and had contemplation over.

but now its just hisses and low sounding vocabs to limit my sequencies and insecurities o have with the so called gods...
my in-apparent beign of interlect and thier in-hostpitable nowns turn me away. what we seek is an in justice as this speaking is limited as we grow founder apart...

as i am not of the same as you or her/I. we grow apart from the same and grow into the blame of what we would call the unjustice of your god ...

anyway peace out and keep up communian or communication as it being within yourself i hope it manifests better than myself..

from thy enemy 2010 - peace out there can be a resolution to a balme stake.

are we of the same plane, with our own injustice hey? circumfold (circum-navigate then fold)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tony Woolf" <woolf_tony@ wrote:

And we all should use our own methods. Recently I have been trying different things even back to using Runes and I tuned into the Nauthiz rune instantly and fully because I already know the energy being used.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sipuka Orsepeulka" <serpentinerewlz@... wrote:

umm the last word i heard them spoke to me was, or at least we found something between this word ti-na i bielive is summerian.... last word we both thought about together and had contemplation over.

but now its just hisses and low sounding vocabs to limit my sequencies and insecurities o have with the so called gods...
my in-apparent beign of interlect and thier in-hostpitable nowns turn me away. what we seek is an in justice as this speaking is limited as we grow founder apart...

as i am not of the same as you or her/I. we grow apart from the same and grow into the blame of what we would call the unjustice of your god ...

anyway peace out and keep up communian or communication as it being within yourself i hope it manifests better than myself..

from thy enemy 2010 - peace out there can be a resolution to a balme stake.

are we of the same plane, with our own injustice hey? circumfold (circum-navigate then fold)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tony Woolf" <woolf_tony@ wrote:

I've heard so many people say that--that the pendulum or board don't work for them. They work like crazy for me. I just hold the pendulum over it and ask for Satan and it starts spinning. I know they don't just tell me what I want to hear either, because often I am very surprised it wasn't what I expected to hear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:

I am glad the Ouija board works for you. It doesn't for some. When I do
it I feel like I am only getting what I want to hear. Same thing with a
pendulum with me.

In a message dated 7/20/2010 4:40:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

Well since I only talk to them through my ouija board, it feels awesome--it
never fails to surprise me even though I've been doing it for a couple
years now, I still sometimes can't believe they are talking to me, but there's
no doubt that they are...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
"Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

I never hear voices either. I only hear what I think in my head. I'm not
even sure I have ever communicated with the gods. What does it feel like?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
, "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

I wonder if any of you have this same experience--I don't actually
"hear" Satan or my demon's voices like a hallucination, but I oftentimes just
"know" things--it's like the idea popped into my head. When I work the
ouija board, I often know what word is about to be spelled, and sure enough my
pendulum will start moving. I even know now when a certain letter is about
to be chosen, because the pendulum moves just a hair before the chosen
letter. Does anyone else have any thoughts about telecommunication between
yourself and Satan/demons?

Unseeliegirl I have had that experience too, with things that could not be coincidences. Before I dedicated, when I was still trying to decide, Satan spoke to me very distinctly through some music lyrics, there was no question, the lyrics went "trust your heart, not your mind, cause you're running out of time--come with me if you wanna save yourself"--an astrologer had just told me I was in an important 118 day period and I had to make a decision in that time or the opportunity wouldn't come around again anytime soon! Satan is awesome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Once you are open enough spiritually and psychically, being able to converse and communicate with Demons and the Gods is an AWESOME thing.
Having a relationship with Them is one of the most precious and important things in my life.

I do not always hear the voice of the Gods in my head, but They send me messages in other ways, usually through these forums, other people, magazines, books, dreams, random thoughts and ideas that *pop* into my head when it's quiet in there, lol, in answer to my prayers or problems I am having. It's usually pretty subtle, so I keep an eye out, or it's just pointed out to me.

Sometimes They speak to me through other people's words, or through me to others, although I am not open enough to realize it at the time.
I am trying, though.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

I can sometimes hear their voices, but mostly as Maxine has said its mostly inside my mind, though there are times where I can hear them clearly as if human. I haven't heard them a lot just mostly when they greet me or something similar.

I wish it would for me. Mine are mostly through dreams and just hunches.

In a message dated 7/20/2010 4:45:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

But I use the board because they SPELL things on it that otherwise I would
miss--how would Satan be able to say, "You need to stand up to your
parents" for instance if not with words? Hey, it works for me and I'm not about to
stop. I have a homemade board and it has a lot of power, it seems. Maxine
uses the board sometimes as well, it says on one of her sermons. It is a
viable instrument for communication with the Gods, although Satan only allows
me to speak to himself and my demon on it, which is fine with me, I have
established a loving relationship with them both, and it's largely thanks to
the board and pendulum...we must each use our own methods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) ,
"Tony Woolf" <woolf_tony@ wrote:

Tune into that, its right on... You experienced the basics. I find ouija
boards to be kinda dangerous and/or pointless because that's using an aid
to achieve what you can already do... Sounds like you are learning how
things work but concentrate on what matters, you don't need a board just you.
the feeling is everything. lol this is guna sound corny but have you seen
the new karate kid? well the part with the snake is how higher beings
communicate, its the natural way. Energy (Karma, Chi, Bio Electricity, Frequency
etc.) is the most important thing to tune into. Energy is everything
especially emotion and vibe. I've learned this myself through meditation and loads
of experience. There is no limit to what you can do when you learn the
basics in my opinion.

"moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

We each seem to have our own method.   In a message dated 7/21/2010 5:10:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, moonshadow48@... writes:
  I've heard so many people say that--that the pendulum or board don't work for them. They work like crazy for me. I just hold the pendulum over it and ask for Satan and it starts spinning. I know they don't just tell me what I want to hear either, because often I am very surprised it wasn't what I expected to hear.

I am glad the Ouija board works for you. It doesn't for some. When I do
it I feel like I am only getting what I want to hear. Same thing with a
pendulum with me.

In a message dated 7/20/2010 4:40:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

Well since I only talk to them through my ouija board, it feels awesome--it
never fails to surprise me even though I've been doing it for a couple
years now, I still sometimes can't believe they are talking to me, but there's
no doubt that they are...

"Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

I never hear voices either. I only hear what I think in my head. I'm not
even sure I have ever communicated with the gods. What does it feel like?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_ (mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url])
, "moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

I would personally suggest empowering all your chakras by seriously absorbing golden energy from the sun, (by all chakras i mean all major and minor ones.. do this for as long as you can you will certainly see changes in communication with demons, but the changes are personal, they differ from person to person, it worked for me i can clearly hear them as any thing else anytime even when i'm not in trance. it's exciting.     

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 22 July, 2010 0:49:00
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Telecommunication...

I can sometimes hear their voices, but mostly as Maxine has said its mostly inside my mind, though there are times where I can hear them clearly as if human. I haven't heard them a lot just mostly when they greet me or something similar.

I wish it would for me. Mine are mostly through dreams and just hunches.

In a message dated 7/20/2010 4:45:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

But I use the board because they SPELL things on it that otherwise I would
miss--how would Satan be able to say, "You need to stand up to your
parents" for instance if not with words? Hey, it works for me and I'm not about to
stop. I have a homemade board and it has a lot of power, it seems. Maxine
uses the board sometimes as well, it says on one of her sermons. It is a
viable instrument for communication with the Gods, although Satan only allows
me to speak to himself and my demon on it, which is fine with me, I have
established a loving relationship with them both, and it's largely thanks to
the board and pendulum...we must each use our own methods.

"Tony Woolf" <woolf_tony@ wrote:

Tune into that, its right on... You experienced the basics. I find ouija
boards to be kinda dangerous and/or pointless because that's using an aid
to achieve what you can already do... Sounds like you are learning how
things work but concentrate on what matters, you don't need a board just you.
the feeling is everything. lol this is guna sound corny but have you seen
the new karate kid? well the part with the snake is how higher beings
communicate, its the natural way. Energy (Karma, Chi, Bio Electricity, Frequency
etc.) is the most important thing to tune into. Energy is everything
especially emotion and vibe. I've learned this myself through meditation and loads
of experience. There is no limit to what you can do when you learn the
basics in my opinion.

"moonshadow48@" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

I was led to this song some years ago, but listen to the lyrics!
It's about Father and His ships coming to Earth.

VNV Nation-Airships: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnvFlHLF9NI

Here are the lyrics: http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.ph ... 0y8ryYA%3D

The music and lyrics are so powerful, and I know this is from Father Satan. I believe a lot of songs by VNV Nation are inspired by Him.

Hail Satan!

Unseeliegirl I have had that experience too, with things that could not be coincidences. Before I dedicated, when I was still trying to decide, Satan spoke to me very distinctly through some music lyrics, there was no question, the lyrics went "trust your heart, not your mind, cause you're running out of time--come with me if you wanna save yourself"--an astrologer had just told me I was in an important 118 day period and I had to make a decision in that time or the opportunity wouldn't come around again anytime soon! Satan is awesome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <unseeliegirl@ wrote:

I am trying, though.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back