Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Teatching group.

doneanddead91

I have been studying satanism and people for a while now and it seams that new people always have problems coming to the right place or go the "right path". Beginners always seams to ask the same questions over and over again... i have notice this going on for more then a year. Then it hit me a while back why not make a school for satanist where it teaches them and helps them so they fast can grow in the spiritual levels.

That should increase the out come of more satanists in the main society.

Now i want to know what others think about it?

I think its a great idea. I am new here and i really need all the help I can get.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doneanddead91" <doneanddead91@... wrote:

I have been studying satanism and people for a while now and it seams that new people always have problems coming to the right place or go the "right path". Beginners always seams to ask the same questions over and over again... i have notice this going on for more then a year. Then it hit me a while back why not make a school for satanist where it teaches them and helps them so they fast can grow in the spiritual levels.

Its a good idea for you but the others most like it to. I only need to have one or two to work with me in this small project and they should now the basics of satanism and so on. Not that hard really. But they should be serious in there works with the "school".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucios_arch_angel" <lucios_arch_angel@... wrote:

I think its a great idea. I am new here and i really need all the help I can get.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doneanddead91" <doneanddead91@ wrote:

Not yet... so far, the only way to teach te newbies is to tell them 'tudy JoS'. Bear in mind - our religion is slandered. I guess you were thinking about e-schooling, but the point is that; DIFFERENT ORIGINS, DIFFERENT TIME ZONES.

As I said, the idea is good, would be even beneficial, however, not yet...

Besides, LHP is a lonely path - here I mean that whatever we give to our development, we receive it. And everybody likes diffenent things.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doneanddead91" <doneanddead91@... wrote:

I agree this is an idea that alot of us have dreamed of for many years, the problem is if it were to happen there would be to much resistance from the enemy and it would be a risk to our own safety because we would be putting oursleves on the radar so to speak and the enemy would know exactky where to strike and i dont want to see a massacre of my brothers and sisters.

As we know Father is always there to guide us from the beginning, but he doesnt always make himself known, but this is because as satanists we help ourselves and this doesnt mean be isolated you can always come on here for help and ofcourse ask father and the demons, but we are expected to be strong as individuals until we can unite together when the time is right and our powers are strong enough.

This is just my thoughts dont let me stop anyone if they can do it, i would love to attend a satanic school!!

"To the brave belong everything!!"
HAIL SATAN!!

I was thinking of an e-school. Hard to have a real one. Problem is that some of them gets things wrong and it turns around against them. DIFFERENT ORIGINS and The TIME ZONE problem is the easiest once to fix and so. It is not that hard. You just need to spread out the teatchers and make E-groups notes for the students.

You can still work the lonely path as a teacher and student. It more about putting people in the right direction of the path. So they can start to find so they now what to go after. Show them the gols that can be reached give them the fire that will last for there life and let them learn.

difference things and so on are not that hard to solve when u think on it. what is different between on satanist and the other?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Not yet... so far, the only way to teach te newbies is to tell them 'tudy JoS'. Bear in mind - our religion is slandered. I guess you were thinking about e-schooling, but the point is that; DIFFERENT ORIGINS, DIFFERENT TIME ZONES.

Besides, LHP is a lonely path - here I mean that whatever we give to our development, we receive it. And everybody likes diffenent things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doneanddead91" <doneanddead91@ wrote:

I was thinking of an e-school. Hard to have a real one. Problem is that some of them gets things wrong and it turns around against them. DIFFERENT ORIGINS and The TIME ZONE problem is the easiest once to fix and so. It is not that hard. You just need to spread out the teatchers and make E-groups notes for the students.

You can still work the lonely path as a teacher and student. It more about putting people in the right direction of the path. So they can start to find so they now what to go after. Show them the gols that can be reached give them the fire that will last for there life and let them learn.

difference things and so on are not that hard to solve when u think on it. what is different between on satanist and the other?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

I am very new and I would love for there to be an e-school.
Or at least a few high priests answering questions and guiding new people on how to practice spells. Some real human interaction. Not just learning from text. It will make things more "hands-on" and more "minds-on" if you get what I'm saying.

HAIL SATAN!

-myspace.com/jongaskins-

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gaskinsjon" <gaskinsjon@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Or at least a few high priests answering questions and guiding new people on how to practice spells. Some real human interaction. Not just learning from text. It will make things more "hands-on" and more "minds-on" if you get what I'm saying.

HAIL SATAN!

-myspace.com/jongaskins-
Im understanding what you are saying. And im trying to bring "hands-on" and "minds-on" rolling. :)

Ok I have been thinking about this alot and think it is a good idea and we should try and get it going, though we are going to need to pull together to figure out how we are going to do this.

1. Is it going to be in a chat room situation or by posting on a group or by email?? or any other ideas??

2. If by messenger then we need to decide on what medium we shall do it by i.e. msn, yahoo, aol??

3. Then we need to know how many people will be involved i.e. teachers and student numbers??

4. Then what we want to study and who will lead each lesson??

5. And finally when??

Basically im happy to help get this project moving and I would be happy to help teach, but I live in england so time difference will be an issue.

I thought maybe we could look at how to do the rituals and meditations properly and then maybe move on to doing spells for example:
- standard ritual
- thanksgiving ritual
- banishing ritual
etc.
then mediations:
- void
- energy drawing
- Ez chakra spin
etc.
and finally spells:
- binding
- astral temples
- thoughtforms
etc.

And we could also do requested teachings aswell.

Ok so this is what i thought now i need everyone who is interested to let me know what they think and how this can best be done, so post any ideas here or if you want you can ask me questions or give me ideas on by email metal_neolith@....

Get your thinking guys would should at least try this even if it doesnt take off at least we can try and help some of the newer members and thats whats most important.

"To the brave belong everything!!"
HAIL SATAN!!

lets leave all that to JOS websites,if studied properly one can learn a lot from JOS websites.......and whats up with school?want to give out satanists diplomas?.....hehe

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 1:55 PM, gaskinsjon <gaskinsjon@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

-myspace.com/jongaskins-

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], samael semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:
lets leave all that to JOS websites,if studied properly one can learn a lot
from JOS websites.......and whats up with school?want to give out satanists
diplomas?.....hehe
Nah, i don't want to leave it there it takes to long time for ppl to get trough it. Its a great website but when ppl read and don't understand it all because of there crapy English they soon give up and leave it be. There for losing satanistic persons instead of gaining them.

Why not give them diplomas if it makes them happy about it? The school as you are thinking is as an ordinary school. This E-school will be more of a help ground for the new and lost so they can learn fast and grow.

#ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272hmmessage P { margin:0px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272hmmessage { font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;} that sounds funny...become a professional satanist. earn your degree within months..
hahahahahah

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:15:47 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Teatching group.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, samael semiazas <shaitantolead@ ... wrote:

from JOS websites.... ...and whats up with school?want to give out satanists
diplomas?... ..hehe

Nah, i don't want to leave it there it takes to long time for ppl to get trough it. Its a great website but when ppl read and don't understand it all because of there crapy English they soon give up and leave it be. There for losing satanistic persons instead of gaining them.

Why not give them diplomas if it makes them happy about it? The school as you are thinking is as an ordinary school. This E-school will be more of a help ground for the new and lost so they can learn fast and grow.
#ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0px 14px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_hd {font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mlmsg EC_* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-vitnav {padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-vitnav a {padding:0 1px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_logo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_reco-head {font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_reco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_reco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-vital a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-vital a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ov li {list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ov li a {text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_nc {background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ad {padding:8px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ad #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_hd1 {font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ad a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ad a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ad p {font-weight:normal;color:#000000;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass EC_o {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_MsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_replbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_last p span.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_yshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_photo-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_photo-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_photo-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_file-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_file-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_file-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-msg EC_p#ygrps-yiv-1918103272attach-count {clear:both;padding:15px 0 3px 0;overflow:hidden;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-msg EC_p#ygrps-yiv-1918103272attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass EC_div#ygrps-yiv-1918103272ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_ygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1918103272 .ygrps-yiv-1918103272ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1918103272EC_attach-table {width:400px;}

Bing™ finds low fares by predicting when to book. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://www.bing.com/travel/deals/airline-ticket-deals.do?form=MTRHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MTRHPG_Travel_Travel_TravelDeals_1x1'>Try it now.

As for English - it is comprehensible. I speak as a foreigner. Even though there is vocabulary that don't know, I can either skip it or look in a dictionary, be it mono- or bi- lingual.
If these weaklings are unwilling to think and do something, than let them leave.
No place for zombies and xians here.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], samael semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

diplomas?.....hehe

lmao, so you mean that if you dont understand things on JoS you are an xian? And yeah in dictionarys it says how to prounounce a word... problem is that not so many can read the prounoucne thing. And you want less satanists then more? dont u think that we need more satanist and less xians?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

As for English - it is comprehensible. I speak as a foreigner. Even though there is vocabulary that don't know, I can either skip it or look in a dictionary, be it mono- or bi- lingual.
If these weaklings are unwilling to think and do something, than let them leave.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], samael semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

diplomas?.....hehe

hehe, do you get the consept im trying to tell you?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eddie Power <alemanedwin@... wrote:

that sounds funny...become a professional satanist. earn your degree within months..
hahahahahah

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:15:47 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Teatching group.

diplomas?.....hehe

No, if one doesn't understand JoS and s/he leaves, s/he is a xian, which (as for me) equals coward, weakling, unwilling to think and take responsibility. No, I'm not talking about pronunciation, but the meaning. Of course that we do need more Spiritual Satanists, yet some that are e.g. not yet dedicated but post here, may misunderstand what we try to convey, become discouraged and leave or show that they are Satanists TOO MUCH (I was once attacked by one of the users - haven't seen him/her ever since - maybe a spy or simply a rude dork.)
As for me, I can CLEARLY see that in general, people here DO HAVE culture, are kind, thoughtful and wise - AND THAT IS WHY I AM ALWAYS EAGER TO READ NEW POSTS.

lmao, so you mean that if you dont understand things on JoS you are an xian? And yeah in dictionarys it says how to prounounce a word... problem is that not so many can read the prounoucne thing. And you want less satanists then more? dont u think that we need more satanist and less xians?

diplomas?.....hehe

Intressting thinking. You want more "strong" satanists then many "weak" once? Satanists TO MUCH?

No, if one doesn't understand JoS and s/he leaves, s/he is a xian, which (as for me) equals coward, weakling, unwilling to think and take responsibility. No, I'm not talking about pronunciation, but the meaning. Of course that we do need more Spiritual Satanists, yet some that are e.g. not yet dedicated but post here, may misunderstand what we try to convey, become discouraged and leave or show that they are Satanists TOO MUCH (I was once attacked by one of the users - haven't seen him/her ever since - maybe a spy or simply a rude dork.)
As for me, I can CLEARLY see that in general, people here DO HAVE culture, are kind, thoughtful and wise - AND THAT IS WHY I AM ALWAYS EAGER TO READ NEW POSTS.

diplomas?.....hehe

Damn. I want Satanists, not hesitant people. 99,9% are decided and dedicate. And at the very beginning we are all weak.

Intressting thinking. You want more "strong" satanists then many "weak" once? Satanists TO MUCH?

diplomas?.....hehe

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back