Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Teachings on YouTube

jschrader1010

Hi, Does JoS or Priestess Maxine Dietrich have a You Tube channel so I can subscribe/listen to her teachings? I left xtianity a short time ago and I'm desiring to follow the Left Hand Path. Started reading/doing the Power Meditation and it's challenging, but I love it. Always told that meditation, Yoga was forbidden and never even knew what a Chakra was! Still don't :), but I'm patient & willing to learn. Thanks for your help.
Hail Satan!

Joy of Satan Ministries

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:41 AM, "jschrader1010@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, Does JoS or Priestess Maxine Dietrich have a You Tube channel so I can subscribe/listen to her teachings? I left xtianity a short time ago and I'm desiring to follow the Left Hand Path. Started reading/doing the Power Meditation and it's challenging, but I love it. Always told that meditation, Yoga was forbidden and never even knew what a Chakra was! Still don't :), but I'm patient & willing to learn. Thanks for your help.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back