Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Teaching children.

edwin6irene6alm6

Hi everyone hope your all in the best of health spiritually, mentally, and physically, so my kids have been going to church with their grandma (my mom) for few years now and to be honest i think they just go cause my mom takes them out after lol. I ask my kids who is Lucifer and what happened to him and why ? There answer " Oh we heard of him he was an angel who wanted to be more powerful than god so he kicked him" WTF realy. Now i feel like if they can sit there and listen to all there bs lies without bitching than it's time they sit here with me and hear and learn the truths, now my question is how do i go about teaching them being that there young and mite not understand alot of it there ages range from 12-1 is there something on JOS that cpuld help me kinda guide me any advice would be appreciated thank you.
AVE LUCIFERY AVE AZAZEL.

Maybe stop letting your mother take YOUR kids to church, since YOU are a Spiritual Satanist?Seems logical.Reading Exposing Christianity and teaching your kids what is wrong with Christianity is a start.  You're the parent, so letting someone else teach your kids about religion seems wrong to me. But I think you're just trolling to annoy people with your question.  

On Friday, June 12, 2015 8:22 AM, "edwin6irene6alm6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone hope your all in the best of health spiritually, mentally, and physically, so my kids have been going to church with their grandma (my mom) for few years now and to be honest i think they just go cause my mom takes them out after lol. I ask my kids who is Lucifer and what happened to him and why ? There answer " Oh we heard of him he was an angel who wanted to be more powerful than god so he kicked him" WTF realy. Now i feel like if they can sit there and listen to all there bs lies without bitching than it's time they sit here with me and hear and learn the truths, now my question is how do i go about teaching them being that there young and mite not understand alot of it there ages range from 12-1 is there something on JOS that cpuld help me kinda guide me any advice would be appreciated thank you.
AVE LUCIFERY AVE AZAZEL.

With children they are honest. From my point of wiew teaching them about satanist will lead it back too you if they speak it loudly wich probably will happen. Check out the runes and se if you can think out a plan to make them dislike abraham religions in combinations with you manipulating them so they will reject church. Make the things of the bible ridicoilus and funny. Like how can god be in the clouds there are no toilet for him to Shit in if you get me haha.

Start by reading all the biblical quotes from the Jos to your kids that prove JEWsus and JEWhova are lying murdering rapists and slavers.
Show them the origins of Satanism and the youtube videos that HP maxine made exposing the lies in the bible and their jewish roots and purpose.
Then show them how logic and just plain common sense prove the bible and it's jewish roots are obvious BULLSHIT!
And keep them the fuck away from that church, those priests are all pedophiles. I know, my pastor drugged me and then turned me into a fucking idiot for years and he looked just like the typical bearded pedo man!
I kicked his ass when I was 4, said "I HATE GOD!" and my mother took me to a damn jewish shrink and the psychiatric drugs made me stupid....(more like retarded) and caused all kinds of health problems!
Keep your kids away from that bible thumping insanity!
HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, June 12, 2015 8:22 AM, "edwin6irene6alm6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

AVE LUCIFERY AVE AZAZEL.

I've told my children that the cross means death (which it does) but it is portrayed as life and that some people buy that but all it does is bring them closer to death. My eldest is 5. BUT xianity is also banned in my household, this includes music (I don't care how secular it is) xmas cards with crosses or mangers, kids books, bibles you name it if it's xianised it's banned so they have never been to a church and while they live in my house they never will go into one.

It's my responsibility as a parent to keep my kids ears and reasoning abilities sound and safe which means stopping them from hearing things which might dismantle those reasoning abilities like sermons of the kike on a stick and the abhorrent praise songs sang like mindless drones...

Thank you arsenal9408 I do get what your saying it will be a year in November that I started studying satanism and dedicated myself in april and yes it is wrong for my kids to be going to church which is why I have stopped that just couldn't figure out how to go about getting that bs out there minds and teaching them what I'm learning

I did make them stop going to church I got in a huge fight with my mom over it and I even told her fuk your god he don't exist there is only one god and that's Lucifer what do you mean im just trolling ? What is that ?

Seriously why are you letting your kids go to church? Unless you're living with your parents and have no choice, which it seems like you're not. Why would you let your children be poisoned? Are you really a spiritual Satanist? Why would you let them be so weak as to be bribed with being taken out after? Going shopping or eating out or whatever isn't worth the degradation of your kids souls...
Hail Satan!

Ok here was my first message. It is your choice for you are the parent. Some think you should let them find their own way maybe even nudge them the right way every so often. Others teach their child right of the bat. Do what you feel is best. I think you should tell your mother you do not wish your children to be associated with the church and what it stands for, and then talk to your eldest about this stuff. Due to the nature of all this it takes a level of intellect a young child most likely will not understand so saving anything you teach till they are of a age were they can seems wise. Again though this is all up to you. Loose lips sink ships and children talk so remember that. :) Best of wishes and hopefully i can count them as new brothers/sisters into the fold some day soon.

On Friday, June 12, 2015 10:22 AM, "edwin6irene6alm6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

AVE LUCIFERY AVE AZAZEL.

Thank you centralforce666 I appreciate you taking the time to help and your rite so is Magnus immortalis im the parent and what I say will go, also thanks Fake name for the advice and guidance on JOS I really do appreciate all and any words of advice thank you all.
Ave Lucifery Ave Azazel

Sorry about this message I'm sending it to see if it will go though because i just tried to send a message to this topic and it failed. Uggh jewhoo -.- 

On Friday, June 12, 2015 10:22 AM, "edwin6irene6alm6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

AVE LUCIFERY AVE AZAZEL.

Well, no reason to fight with your mom about it, I would've just said "hey, i don't want my kids going to church so they become rapists and liars. See ya later." But no, I would abstain from teaching your kids the whole truth because they might speak out about it at school with friends and those friends will tell friends; it would be equal to if you went to work and started telling everybody. It would cause unnecessary trouble. 
My mom taught my younger brother from a young age Christianity is wrong, and is fake, which she never did with me, I went to church when I was younger (with my grandmother in fact) and had horrible experiences; all of which were catalysts that led me to Satanism in a mere number of years due to my dislike of christianity.
[/IMG]Of course, they're your kids, don't let me tell you how to teach them. [/B]This is just my two cents.Good luck!
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, June 14, 2015 11:49 AM, "edwin6irene6alm6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you centralforce666 I appreciate you taking the time to help and your rite so is Magnus immortalis im the parent and what I say will go, also thanks Fake name for the advice and guidance on JOS I really do appreciate all and any words of advice thank you all.
Ave Lucifery Ave Azazel

No.  There are no "programs" on here.  Only the truth.  Obviously you don't know this is the truth, so you should learn about the truth with regard to the xian program.  Here's the link:
Exposing Christianity  After you learn it, then and only then would I try to brake it down for them.  Plan things for your kids to do on Sunday.  Always have something planned, so that when your mother asks to take them to church you already have plans.

That's exactly my problem fibrilink my parents are owners of a ranch I stay in one of the houses on it they live rite next door to me in the other so they know my every move there constantly in and out of my home with the excuse of " I'm guna check this I'm guna fix that etc." I hate living here I've made it a goal a must to be out of this place by the end of this year I can't stand the fact that I can't study practice or even have my altar out freely I hate having to put certain things away hide things just cause they come it's wrong I feel it's wrong and I apologize every single time to Satan when I have to hide who I am and yes I am a Spiritual Satanist a damn proud one to I dedicated myself to satan in april and he has assured me everything will be ok everything will fall into place I'm starting to think maybe that's why I've been feeling so shitty and like i'm doing wrong cause I was letting my mom control there faith yes I am wrong for that but like I said i've made very clear they will not go to church with her no more and she still had the nerve to come yesterday sunday to take them to church and seen they weren't redy she asked why they weren't ready my son told her we're not going of course she stormed off and thats the way it will stay. Thank you all for your inputs you've all really helped me out not only with guidance on teaching my kids your future brothers and sisters but you all have made me open my eyes and see my fuck ups.I realize it's my fault I was to into only thinking about myself and advancing that I didn't stop to think about my kids they see what I reflect but know nothing about it.I just found it easy to blame my mom. Thank you all seriously im glad I posyed this question otherwise I would be stuck in the same boat.
Ave Lucifery Ave Azazel

Well, good luck in your endeavors. I didn't mean to be offensive or anything, sorry if I was. If I were you, I'd definitely start saving up for a different place to live. It sucks having to sneak around, deal with parents forcing Christianity down your throat. I still live with my mother, and she keeps insisting that I will eventually change and become Christian. It offends me that she thinks I'm that weak willed. I was raised atheist, my father still is one, my mother became Christian after their divorce. Just keep fighting and do what you can to keep you and your kids safe.
Good luck and stay strong!
Hail Satan
By the way hp Maxine Dietrich's audio sermons are pretty interesting and empowering if you're ever feeling oppressed :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back