Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tattoo, will it help?

Billy

After christless (x-mas) I'm going to get Satan's sigil tattooed on my wrist, will this also help to protect me???

just asking if it will help protect me more, regardless I'm going to get the tattoo, I've got other forms of protecting myself.

Many of the priests and priestesses have tattooed their guardian demon's sigil on their wrist...and they have said that it does indeed bring about confidence and positive effects. So yes. Father will see ur loyalty to the extent that you tattooed his Sigil on your wrist and it should bring positive effects.    

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 5:17:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Tattoo, will it help?

After christless (x-mas) I'm going to get Satan's sigil tattooed on my wrist, will this also help to protect me???

just asking if it will help protect me more, regardless I'm going to get the tattoo, I've got other forms of protecting myself.

:) I am having it on my wrost as well after the holiday. Left to be exact.

hail Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Apathy Aerosmith <breakthevow@... wrote:

Many of the priests and priestesses have tattooed their guardian demon's sigil on their wrist...and they have said that it does indeed bring about confidence and positive effects.
So yes. Father will see ur loyalty to the extent that you tattooed his Sigil on your wrist and it should bring positive effects.

Â

Â

How should it be oriented?

Hail Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Akia" <akiahoover@... wrote:

:) I am having it on my wrost as well after the holiday. Left to be exact.

hail Father

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Apathy Aerosmith <breakthevow@ wrote:

Many of the priests and priestesses have tattooed their guardian demon's sigil on their wrist...and they have said that it does indeed bring about confidence and positive effects.
So yes. Father will see ur loyalty to the extent that you tattooed his Sigil on your wrist and it should bring positive effects.

Â

Â

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back