Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tatoo and music.

SpiritualPower

HAIL Satanic Family, GODS OF DUAT, LORD SATAN. I really want to get tattoos with a samurai and MASTER SATAN. Is it allowed? I come from Romania and I still listen to manele or rap. Can we listen to whatever music we want? I don't want to upset the Gods... . Thank you.HAIL MASTER SATAN!

HAIL Satanic Family, GODS OF DUAT, LORD SATAN. I really want to get tattoos with a samurai and MASTER SATAN. Is it allowed? I come from Romania and I still listen to manele or rap. Can we listen to whatever music we want? I don't want to upset the Gods... . Thank you.HAIL MASTER SATAN!
Yes it is okay. Make yourself how you want and do what you want, just dont be on jewish side.

What music you listen to, that is totally your thing and no one will hate you for it.
As for tattoos, again, it is totally your choice but getting a tattoo that can in any way point out that you are SS can be dangerous (such as Father's Satan tattoo if I understood your question).

I advise against it or, be creative, try creating your own tattoo that has some hints of Father Satan (you can even ask the tattoo artist to help you).
Just don't alter the sigils or try to redesign it to cover the original sigil, I would say that would be disrespectful for the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back