Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tarot for divination?

Consult with a demon or demoness. Bune should be able to help.
If anything feel the cards out after learning what they mean.
After you have done that try to find a method of havingthem reach out to you.

Ave.
PS. Most decks greatly depend on the power of the mage.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eclipse.astro" <eclipse.astro@... wrote:

Does anyone have proper instructions for doing this?

When I had a deck a year and a half ago I found that a few websites online were very accurate. Always use more than one source and if it doesn't apply let it fly. Remember experience is the best teacher.

I have used both the three card spread and the Celtic cross depending on the complexity of what was going on and got very, very, very accurate readings. I also played around with reversed cards but I found I enjoyed them all being face up more. Still, regardless of how I did it the answers came out the same. Again, experiment and see what fits you.

One thing that must be noted, however, is that we are Satanists. We empower ourselves and change our destinies. What you may see today can change tomorrow if you don't keep the same intensity in your actions and workings. I know first hand that my friends and I saw [Astrally, not through Tarot although the story is relevant to tarot as this is a form of divination] the same future for someone and with combined effort we thwarted what could have been a very serious and dangerous situation.

Also, it is very, very, very, very important to just want the TRUTH in any form of divination and not search for the answer that makes you feel good. Our own subconscious desires can mess up divination as I have seen this happen to people I knew in the past. Practice and a clear mind with a strong desire for true knowledge makes divination much easier.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eclipse.astro" <eclipse.astro@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Interesting brother I have never liked the reverse cards in my readings either.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tarot for divination?
Sent: Fri, Sep 21, 2012 9:55:16 PM

<td val[/IMG]   When I had a deck a year and a half ago I found that a few websites online were very accurate. Always use more than one source and if it doesn't apply let it fly. Remember experience is the best teacher.

I have used both the three card spread and the Celtic cross depending on the complexity of what was going on and got very, very, very accurate readings. I also played around with reversed cards but I found I enjoyed them all being face up more. Still, regardless of how I did it the answers came out the same. Again, experiment and see what fits you.

One thing that must be noted, however, is that we are Satanists. We empower ourselves and change our destinies. What you may see today can change tomorrow if you don't keep the same intensity in your actions and workings. I know first hand that my friends and I saw [Astrally, not through Tarot although the story is relevant to tarot as this is a form of divination] the same future for someone and with combined effort we thwarted what could have been a very serious and dangerous situation.

Also, it is very, very, very, very important to just want the TRUTH in any form of divination and not search for the answer that makes you feel good. Our own subconscious desires can mess up divination as I have seen this happen to people I knew in the past. Practice and a clear mind with a strong desire for true knowledge makes divination much easier.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "eclipse.astro" <eclipse.astro@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back