Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tarot cards and other invoking materials

Milton Garcia

Where can i buy legitimate Tarot cards, or can i buy any kind?
Is there any kind of stores that sell colored candles( Including Black)?
Im a little confused on the months that different Demons have. Are those dates the days i am supposed to do a summoning ritual? or can i do them on any day?

Any Tarot cards will do I have the Llewellyn Tarot deck. It's artwork is amazing. (Complete with little red dragons on the back) And it has served me VERY, VERY well. As far as the demons go. I can't really help much on that unfortunately.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Milton Garcia" <frankyyg67@... wrote:

Im a little confused on the months that different Demons have. Are those dates the days i am supposed to do a summoning ritual? or can i do them on any day?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:
Any Tarot cards will do I have the Llewellyn Tarot deck. It's artwork is amazing. (Complete with little red dragons on the back) And it has served me VERY, VERY well. As far as the demons go. I can't really help much on that unfortunately.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Milton Garcia" <frankyyg67@ wrote:

I use regular playing cards as these are the most easiest to get Red equals a positive response and black equals a negative I hope this helps I would suggest making your own Satanic Tarroti as it would draw in buisness as more than our sect would buy it if you make it popular the masses shall come in waves.
-AVE SATANAS-
Scorned

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back