Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tap water, fluoride, pineal gland

Isisd

Hello everyone 👋🏻, due to personal reasons I'll have to move abroad soon and won't be able to drink water from my natural source near home anymore. I'll probably have to drink water everyday, do you have any food/drink recommendations that could counterbalance the flouride effects and decalcify the pineal gland?
N.B. I meditate everyday, so spiritually speaking it's fine, I can feel the energy.

When you are able, you can look into making a makeshift charcoal filter or even investing in a cheap stove top distiller, to gain access to better quality water. Sometimes even a table top electric distiller can do the trick.

Until then, I'd say just keep meditating and not worry too much. You could go and also do more pineal gland mantra meditation, or just I general more frequent energy breathing to the pineal gland and it could counteract this.

Magnesium as a supplement should be of help in this.
Also it helps to reduce fatigue and is highly consumed by the body, when I first used it, I felt a sort of relief.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back