Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tan tien

The lower tan tien is in the same location as your sacral chakra. May be the same thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

i read a meditation that is actually beneficial to practice. i think everyone should do this. Sit and locate your tan tien center/hara center right below your belly button. chakra. breath in energy into the tan tien center and on the exhale, let your breath carry out all the toxins out of your body. eventually the tan tien center will began to circulate all your energy through your body and you will be alot more centered and healthy. , ive been doing this meditation for few days and i feel results already.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize for completely changing the subject but I have no idea how to start a new post via phone. I'm getting ready to start college and I'm not so much worried as I am curious. will/can meditation help with intelligence I'm going for a double major in chemistry and physics and was wondering if meditation increases ones ability to take in knowledge. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me on this particular subject. Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:00:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tan tien
  The lower tan tien is in the same location as your sacral chakra. May be the same thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@... wrote:

i read a meditation that is actually beneficial to practice. i think everyone should do this. Sit and locate your tan tien center/hara center right below your belly button. chakra. breath in energy into the tan tien center and on the exhale, let your breath carry out all the toxins out of your body. eventually the tan tien center will began to circulate all your energy through your body and you will be alot more centered and healthy. , ive been doing this meditation for few days and i feel results already.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes meditation will definitely help with intelligence as you are opening up more energy pathways in the brain. The empowerment of your mind and soul increases your intellect and much more. Kundalini/Hatha Yoga helps a lot as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bid_farewell_chris@... wrote:

I apologize for completely changing the subject but I have no idea how to start a new post via phone. I'm getting ready to start college and I'm not so much worried as I am curious. will/can meditation help with intelligence I'm going for a double major in chemistry and physics and was wondering if meditation increases ones ability to take in knowledge. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me on this particular subject. Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:00:32
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: tan tien

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Juquin Gallardo <juquin_gallardo@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back