Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Talismans, crystals, etc.

familiar999

Are there any benefits from using talismans and crystals as opposed to just empowering your aura? 

Well, I don't think so... Maybe if you wanted to help someone else but don't want to directly connect your energies with the other person's (in other words if you wanted to avoid "empowering" -for whatever reason- that person's aura) you could empower a talisman instead and give it to that person...? I guess it makes sense. But you will need to continually be empowering the talisman if you want the energy for whatever purpose (magick) to stand... But if it's for your own self I don't believe talismans etc are better than empowering your own aura etc.

Στις 8:49 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "familiar999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Are there any benefits from using talismans and crystals as opposed to just empowering your aura? 

Actually; yes, there are very real benefits. The fact Alone there are demons who
Specialize in teaching the uses of stones and crystals is proof of that.

As for talismans, it's a similar idea to runes. Your can program an object to absorb and convert energy to power a spell so it is self sustaining. You want to use the correct materials, of course. Crystals, metals, these are ideal.

Honestly? Don't rely on the message boards. Your main priority should be to contact the demons directly. Once you can do that, then everything will start making sense.

You can find a few crystals That could help with that. They are no substitute for your own efforts, but they can be extremely useful.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back