Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Talisman enhancement

erotavlas

Greetings to you brothers and sisters

I have some questions, I would like to build a talisman for general protection, but I don't know what rituals you have to do to charge it with energy, and when you can or should do it, and what kind of talisman is good for the protection of the house and people. Then I also read that sometimes talismans need to be recharged with energy, but honestly I haven't found a ritual on purpose, if anyone can give me some help

thank you all!!!

And always and forever HEIL SATANA!!!!

The fundamental three steps of any magical working by High Priestess Maxine.
How to do a basic meditation to create a protective aura. I recommend doing this every time before you start to work on empowering the Talisman.
Despite being energetically charged after the ritual, a Talisman is still a prop. Understand their use.

These sources should help you gain the inspiration you need. No elements of your ritual need to be dogmatic, but your ritual should be planned. Design a ritual with all the details ahead of time. The goal should be to create the right environment to stimulate your working, and how to best do that I can not tell you. That is yours to find out as a Magician, and you will get a better sense for this as you gain experience. Just remember that the actual physical things you do are symbolic, and should make sense to you. No, you can't have total nonsense, like using a plant or crystal that has been used for banishment for ages and using it for protection because you say so, or because you don't know better. But there is still a large amount of freedom to this, as you will end up tweaking many things about your rituals and workings.
Once you brought about the right environment, put that environment and your mind to use, and get to meditating and relaxing, then once your mind is on the working, do your best to visualize and focus on the process of raising, programming and directing the energy. Get comfortable to feeling in touch with energy that is not within your body anymore, keeping connection with it for longer and longer amounts of time as you direct it towards the Talisman, as this will give you time to keep programming it. Do your best to envision the energy staying inside the object or becoming part of the object. This also improves with time.
If you are dedicated, and have been in contact with the Gods, you can use a burnt petition to describe the details of your working to your Guardian Demon or to a Demon you've been doing work with that you think will be particularly relevant in this working. Do not bother looking into how to get a Demon's help if you don't already have an established working relationship with any, this isn't necessary for the working and respect is needed when it comes to the Gods.
Aside the working itself, also keep tabs (digitally, in a notebook, however you want) of your working. How doing each part of the working felt, things that happened, unusual flames in candles, unusual behavior, signs you notice after, and of course, the actual freaking results of the thing you did. Note them all down, and when you have time, go over the notes you took for your workings and see patterns. Say your main ritual candle keeps going to the left with no apparent wind source, which you've established within your divination practice to be a no answer, whenever you light up your lavender incense for a money working. Maybe, if repeated enough or if you seem tor be noticing it a lot, it could be something telling you to not use lavender for money workings. Try a money working without lavender and see how things change. You will end up doing a lot of that if you are to be a succesful Magician.

Hopefully this all helps you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back