Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Taking back my ex

Brooke Molina

I mean I feel bad about it because he had swore on everything he would never cheat on me and when he did I talked to Father hurt and feeling broken and asked Him for His help in revenge. A few days late I stumbled upon a wooden coffin which is something we never have just laying around the house so I took this as a sign and inciting a car crash in his aura and made his aura black and kept doing his. About a week ago we started talking again and I didn't hate him as much and we were kinda friends again and around that time he almost dies in a car crash because his father was high. I almost killed him and I don't know how to feel about that.

Hello.
Get over it. So what point was to try do harm to him? Why even bother to try get revenge when later you want be with him? Also know that emotions is VERY powerful if people are more advanced and can curse with only thoughts about person. If he cheated he will do it again.. get over it molina.. Even if you to much scare to let go or have good heart. That don't mean he will be good forever. Just get over it in name of Satan.. You can always attract perfect lover with magic. Or ask Satan for lover. And Satan would never give you this simple and person who would hurt your feelings. Good luck in your situation!
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666 

On Friday, May 12, 2017 5:56 PM, "Brooke Molina bdmolina14@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I mean I feel bad about it because he had swore on everything he would never cheat on me and when he did I talked to Father hurt and feeling broken and asked Him for His help in revenge. A few days late I stumbled upon a wooden coffin which is something we never have just laying around the house so I took this as a sign and inciting a car crash in his aura and made his aura black and kept doing his. About a week ago we started talking again and I didn't hate him as much and we were kinda friends again and around that time he almost dies in a car crash because his father was high. I almost killed him and I don't know how to feel about that.

@Brooke
Again, do not let them fool you.If you have not yet read denadehnas reply on your other thread in regards to this, then you should do so ASAP. She explained it masterfully. 

-Shael

Thou shalt gather with your left, and bind with your right.
After sacrifice for power, with power thou shalt fight.

Hail Father Satan!
On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 16:57, Brooke Molina bdmolina14@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I mean I feel bad about it because he had swore on everything he would never cheat on me and when he did I talked to Father hurt and feeling broken and asked Him for His help in revenge. A few days late I stumbled upon a wooden coffin which is something we never have just laying around the house so I took this as a sign and inciting a car crash in his aura and made his aura black and kept doing his. About a week ago we started talking again and I didn't hate him as much and we were kinda friends again and around that time he almost dies in a car crash because his father was high. I almost killed him and I don't know how to feel about that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back