Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Support for the 40day ritual, and some advice

westleyply

Hey, hope you all had a good thanksgiving, mine was ok, but i have something to say. YAAAAYYY.
Just kidding, but seriously, one thing i did in the ritual to aid the condense ball of negative, destructive energy we are using towards the jews, i envisioned all the kikes that did me wrong and that are and try to play me, and i give them a black slash. Then, after all my targets, i visualized isreal, jeruselam, and all the kikes dying from bombs, and i used the one technique a member wrote on one of these groups, the one with the shadow man running and slicing up all the kikes, and killing them. This was pretty good, but what i enjoyed most was that some of the people i aimed for got hurt. One cant even move as much. Of course they are jews, i would not let tie gentiles, even the ones who are without into this energy. But, i still like the results of my working, and this makes me feel all powerful and great n stuff. I just advise this to the who really have someone thats a threat. Mainly a kie, or to test it on one.

Also, this gave me the conclusion that since i am helping in targeting these creatures, they do not deserve being called people, my energy is thrown over all of them a whole. Now just think about it, i seen the works of my part in this war, but all of our team, every dedicated satanist, all of are support in destroying them, think how this working is going to affect them. I am seeing what i can do, but all of us put together is just to much to not dream about. All of us put together, does multiple, adding all who is participating, in what i did. Even more, because i know i am not as strong as some, but still getting strnger day by day.

So, honestly, we have fucking won. Im not saying to act arrogant, but why the fuck not. after seeing this, it was like, WOW, i did this, me, a dedicated satanist age 18 now. How do you guys think i feel. it is awesome, and all of us put together, is like, i dont even know how to put it. But continue own you guys, and when you see your work for yourself, be happy, that you were the ne who stood up for what you believed in and helped your brothers and sisters, and gods for playing your part. We were brought back for the final take down. HORRAY!!!!

hail father SATAN!!!!

Hail father satan happythanks giving

Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device

westleyply <westleyply@... wrote:

Hey, hope you all had a good thanksgiving, mine was ok, but i have something to say. YAAAAYYY.
Just kidding, but seriously, one thing i did in the ritual to aid the condense ball of negative, destructive energy we are using towards the jews, i envisioned all the kikes that did me wrong and that are and try to play me, and i give them a black slash. Then, after all my targets, i visualized isreal, jeruselam, and all the kikes dying from bombs, and i used the one technique a member wrote on one of these groups, the one with the shadow man running and slicing up all the kikes, and killing them. This was pretty good, but what i enjoyed most was that some of the people i aimed for got hurt. One cant even move as much. Of course they are jews, i would not let tie gentiles, even the ones who are without into this energy. But, i still like the results of my working, and this makes me feel all powerful and great n stuff. I just advise this to the who really have someone thats a threat. Mainly a kie, or to test it on one.

Also, this gave me the conclusion that since i am helping in targeting these creatures, they do not deserve being called people, my energy is thrown over all of them a whole. Now just think about it, i seen the works of my part in this war, but all of our team, every dedicated satanist, all of are support in destroying them, think how this working is going to affect them. I am seeing what i can do, but all of us put together is just to much to not dream about. All of us put together, does multiple, adding all who is participating, in what i did. Even more, because i know i am not as strong as some, but still getting strnger day by day.

So, honestly, we have fucking won. Im not saying to act arrogant, but why the fuck not. after seeing this, it was like, WOW, i did this, me, a dedicated satanist age 18 now. How do you guys think i feel. it is awesome, and all of us put together, is like, i dont even know how to put it. But continue own you guys, and when you see your work for yourself, be happy, that you were the ne who stood up for what you believed in and helped your brothers and sisters, and gods for playing your part. We were brought back for the final take down. HORRAY!!!!

hail father SATAN!!!!

Awesome work

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kelvin <kelvin_bachmeyer@... wrote:

Hail father satan happythanks giving

Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device

westleyply <westleyply@... wrote:

hail father SATAN!!!!

It's a pleasure. We will let them suffer, but in this war we should work all together ALL spiritual satanist should make at least one distruction ritual against these Jews and Israel. They are pleasured by killing arab children ok then we are pleasured by devastating all of them . I was a short time in CoTE and it was so boring you know , they were just speaking about New Age white-lighters, about aura cleansing and nothing more. These are passives they are like the Gentiles who are blind. So what I wanna say WE are the ONE who can change things. We are honored. We are powerful , and WE HAVE THE MOST POWERFUL ALLIES IN THIS WAR! <em>HAIL LUZIFER HAIL ANUBIS HAIL BRETLIN ! EN HARADREN AMLUG!</em>
--- In [email protected], "westleyply" <westleyply@... wrote:

hail father SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back