Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Supernatural Creatures

dreadnecaro

Been curious lately, I was wondering if beings/creatures like Vampires ,Werewolves ,and the like are out there? Just wondering out of an old childhood dream.

Not at all!
But they live on the astral plane due to people's imagination that for sure created thoughtforms (I did not see them, bu I believe they are around the Astral in a wandering form).

Also, many people - mainly xians and damaged weak souls - are psychic vampires, they drain your life force, so we could say they really exist in some way.
Also according to my experience, i can define similar to "werewolves" people with strong inferiority/superiority complex, forcing them to destroy other people's egos - lika a wolf with its hunted quarry; they do not really drain you like vampires, they destroy you with their inflated egos so I sometimes compare them to werewolves and I believe old legends are allegories to depict them and warn people about this Astral danger.
I am talking about Astral Soul realm, not phisical reality, of course.

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 20:22:35 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Supernatural Creatures

Been curious lately, I was wondering if beings/creatures like Vampires ,Werewolves ,and the like are out there? Just wondering out of an old childhood dream.

Well vampires are real but not in the literal sense. Vampires are people who suck other's energy, unfortunately most people are like this in one way or another because of how low humanity has fallen thanks to the enemy. The jews can be considered 'real' vampires though, because their blood sacrifice rituals.   Again werewolves are not real in the physical sense, the idea of channeling animal energy is very real though. Take a look at the Viking Berserkers or Native American Skinwalkers for example, channeling animal energy is in almost every Pagan/Satanic culture. Does this mean you can shapeshift into a wolf and make out with some hot emo vampire boy? No of course not. Does this mean you can understand yourself better through becoming more connected with nature and the spiritual meanings of animals? Yes.   This is a bit off topic but i see this all the time and i want to talk about the root of this whole 'supernatural' thing people are always are asking questions about....... 
[/IMG]spec[/IMG]In realty they are just escaping from life into a fantasy world where they can be a different person. [/I]Look imagine if you could turn into wolf right now, sure it might be fun, but after the excitement wears off you're going to be the same damn person you were before. 
Satan[/IMG]Satanism is about finding yourself not escaping from yourself. [/B]

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:49 PM, "dreadnecaro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I know a few vampires... Really suck you dry...
Been on that path myself aswell.. rather be selfsufficient than to live off others....
Still use it for black magick to be honest and if someone has the balls to start praying in my company... Haha made this muslim take a little nap in the subway the other day.. Hahahaha should have seen the face on him when woke up... Happy nightmare! So vampires, when strong enough, suck you dry also in material...
Anyway... Vampires are weak when you know your way to power and their tricks...
Build a strong aura of protection.
Vampyrism It's fun, but not the way of Satan..

Whats even more fun is to devour vampires!!!!
Hahaha, be light then do a really dark trick.
This I feel is more of Satanic/Demonic essence...
Be strong from your self
Don't waste energy
Use theirs to destroy their own
Focus on positive

@heinrich can you elaborate on its use in black magick? I figured vampirism could somehow be used for ones own benefit or getting back at someone but I wouldn't know how to do it because from what I understand, someone correct me if I'm wrong, taking someone's energy aligns you with their problems. I'm sure we could learn to use vampire traits without becoming one

On Dec 19, 2015, at 10:31 PM, heinrich.draschenkin@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Been on that path myself aswell.. rather be selfsufficient than to live off others....
Still use it for black magick to be honest and if someone has the balls to start praying in my company... Haha made this muslim take a little nap in the subway the other day.. Hahahaha should have seen the face on him when woke up... Happy nightmare! So vampires, when strong enough, suck you dry also in material...

Be strong from your self
Don't waste energy
Focus on positive

The style I have been developing is meant to be effortless and instantaneous (within yourself, you have nigh-omnipotency, so why should your powers take time and effort?). It relies primarily on channeling, though not necessarily by channeling energy through one's own body. Usually, a coven of low level "white witches" will consist of a mix of "vampires" (who naturally drain energies of those around them) and "batteries" (for lack of a better term) (who naturally bleed excess energies). You can identify them, even without psychic sensitivity, because they call themselves Wiccans and (neo-)Druids. To neutralize such a coven, all that is necessary is to move their energies around in their circle. When they join hands and form their circle, they are at their most powerful state, but they are also at their most vulnerabe state. The vampires will drain the batteries in excess. The vampires will be overloaded with energy, and will be too jittery to concentrate or move effectively. The batteries will be drained and completely incapacitated (i.e., lying on the ground). In other words, I vehemently agree that you should "use theirs to destroy their own." I use no shields, and fear no direct attack, for I have not yet met with a formidable coven.

@heinrich There is NOTHING Satanic about sucking peoples energy, this is wrong and will damage your soul in the long run. 

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 11:17 PM, "heinrich.draschenkin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Be strong from your self
Don't waste energy
Focus on positive

Hey guys, 
I've actually used something called Energy Ripping before. It's basically draining someone of their life force like a vampire. When you go to the Intermediate section in Satanic Witchcraft it will be right there. The way that you get around the negative energy you absorb is by using affirmations to convert it. You can literally empower yourself by draining others.
I've used this on an enemy entity before a banishing ritual. This does have the power to kill and is usually used before Black Magick to weaken the enemy. Don't know if you guys have heard of this before but I KNOW it pisses off those filthy angels, haha.
I think this may be what Heinrich meant, but I doubt it... I do see how it sounds like vampirism, I guess..
HAIL SATAN!!!

Yeah I used energy ripping once on a guy who was picking on one of my... less fortunate friends. I drained the shit out of him, the next day he looked like a zombie, he barely went ten minutes without falling asleep in class. I saw that he even tried to stimulate himself by tapping his foot up and down just to keep himself awake, very satisfying.

This post has gone from curious to dark… also on the topic of vamps does it kinda feel like your attention is being pulled towards them?… or when your possessed can that entity control where your attention is focused?…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back