Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

summoning

Not always.sometimes they will be glad to do something for you.also when you offer a demon something make sure it is something that both of you agree on.if you have no idea just ask them.make sure you don't agree to something that you can't go through on
HAIL SATAN!!Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 04:14:16 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] summoning
if you summon a demon you have to give something in return right? but what?

well i have a feiw questions on summoning...
are some demons easer to summon than others, and if the demon your summoning rules over the day time insted of the night is it easer to summon them during the day?
thnx for the help

im trying to summon a demon to make a deal and need some help if anyone can help or live in the farmington hills area and would like to summon together contact me kempejr@...

Demons don't strike deals or pacts.

They guide you and give you knowledge to achieve your own goals.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Father Satan and the Crowned Princes of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kevin" <kempejr@... wrote:

im trying to summon a demon to make a deal and need some help if anyone can help or live in the farmington hills area and would like to summon together contact me kempejr@...

dat sounds so fun! were do u live around? im not a real saintenss im not 100% because heaven is hell to hell, and hell is hell to heaven, it go on and on in a circle, but i would be down to help it sounds like fucken fun!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 15, 2009 10:11:51 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] summoning

im trying to summon a demon to make a deal and need some help if anyone can help or live in the farmington hills area and would like to summon together contact me kempejr@yahoo. com

can someone give me instructions on how to summon a demon? JoS wont show up on my computer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back